DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 42 of 42 First ... 32404142
    With then new reprint of the Savage Rifts books (Kickstarter just finished) there will be some changes across the board, which I will start to wheel out as soon as possible.

I won't post the changes here but you can see the proposed changes in this PDF from Pinnacle.

https://peg-rifts-for-savage-worlds.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/SWADE_Rifts_2p-proposed-changes.pdf

Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

@Locotomo thanks for finding the bug with Brawny (Rifts) Edge. Brawny automatically increases Load Strength by +1d, so the effect I had added to the Edge made it Load Strength +2d. This is fixed for Tuesdays update.

Go to character sheets and edit the line of text under Brawny (Rifts) - remove [Load Strength +1d] from there and Encumbrance will now calculate correctly (which will half the Load Limit, so be warned).

In Tuesday update, the Effects for Fallam Battle Trance, It Burns, Losing It etc., are added to the Effects players can remove from themselves. Also added 3 missing pages from the Tomorrow Legion Players Guide - the Vehicles are in the books already but not in the Reference Manual/Book. That is also fixed. Lots of changes (see post above).

I also added Dependencies for a few Edges that I had missed out.
    Twitch Channel

Hi, hope this is the right place... lots of the tables in the books give page references instead of pins to story entries. eg the 'coalition encounters' table in the north america: empires of humanity module gives 'same result as in the game masters handbook' ...at least give us a pin to the gm handbook. its a bit lame tbh and looks like a copy and paste job.

We also have an issue where players cant set or make effects in the effects window, which would be helpful, and there are several cybernetic upgrades that aren't applying bonus's automatically, and some armour mods like stealth bonus and resistances to things like heat, cold and radiation are not applied automatically. I think the issue with cybernetic mods might be not being able to equip them like inventory items?
    Last edited by flashingturtle; September 4th, 2024 at 14:42.

Quote Originally Posted by flashingturtle View Post
    Hi, hope this is the right place... lots of the tables in the books give page references instead of pins to story entries. eg the 'coalition encounters' table in the north america: empires of humanity module gives 'same result as in the game masters handbook' ...at least give us a pin to the gm handbook. its a bit lame tbh and looks like a copy and paste job.

We also have an issue where players cant set or make effects in the effects window, which would be helpful, and there are several cybernetic upgrades that aren't applying bonus's automatically, and some armour mods like stealth bonus and resistances to things like heat, cold and radiation are not applied automatically. I think the issue with cybernetic mods might be not being able to equip them like inventory items?
    Cybernetics apply their effects when added to Inventory. They will appear in the chat not on the character sheet.

If it says same as in GM Handbook that means roll on the table in GMs handbook. Most of those tables should roll automatically if they don't. Give specifics as I am not going to guess which tables you think are "lame".

Get on Discord if you need lessons in how to use FG SWADE Effects. GMs can create effect from the effect window. Player can do so from the Powers tab.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; September 4th, 2024 at 15:32.
    Twitch Channel

thanks, ill pass on the info about the effects and cybernetics.

Its a bunch of tables in the north america book. Its the tables telling you to look it up, it dosent really help or make it 'less prep'. It dosent even tell you which GM book. There are a few if you own all the supplements. I've never seen a table in any d&d module just give a page reference. infact the table dosen't even give you that, it just says 'same as the gm handbook'. It feels like its lazy or the guy who did it hasn't played using FG before and dosen't realise we want a pin like every other system gives us. Also asking me to make a list of tables to fix is annoying. I realise this is how most things get done, but I did pay full price for something that feels half baked.

sorry to be terse but people need links in tables. and it feels like youre asking me to do your quality control. its the second time youve asked for a list. There are 5 tables in the north america empires of humanity gm guide. 4 of them tell you to look it up in another book.

sorry to be terse but people need links in tables. and it feels like youre asking me to do your quality control. its the second time youve asked for a list. There are 5 tables in the north america empires of humanity gm guide. 4 of them tell you to look it up in another book.
    Empires of North America. Ok. I will take a look.

When I am playing and find a bug or whatever I make a note. Imagine reading a 500 page book and telling the author there is a typo but not pointing out the page number.

I don't have time to go hunting, so giving a location helps me help you (and others) quickly. I can push an update really fast once I know whats wrong.
    Twitch Channel

Wonderful thanks.

I've also noticed that none of the vehicles have pictures and I cant open them to add one. Any way to fix this? I can add one once they are on the combat tracker but its another thing to do when you are running the game. Leaving them blank is fine if I can add my own but the module is read only.

cheers

Wonderful thanks.

I've also noticed that none of the vehicles have pictures and I cant open them to add one. Any way to fix this? I can add one once they are on the combat tracker but its another thing to do when you are running the game. Leaving them blank is fine if I can add my own but the module is read only.

cheers
    Only adventures are set to non-read only.

Vehicle images (and item) are new. I will add all the official art (including the xml for 2.5d rendering) over the next few updates.
    Twitch Channel

I have updated the tables in Empires of North America GM guide - they have more automation. There is extra work to be done. I will get around to it asap.
    Twitch Channel

Page 42 of 42 First ... 32404142

Thread Information