DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Where is the module builder

So, I updated, and now the module builder is gone.

I'm trying not to have a panic attack here, but I had 3 months worth of work on a homebrew in that builder. Please tell me it didn't just get erased

It's now accessed from the right side button bar, the Books button in the Library group. Above the list of modules is a Campaign button. That opens the module builder.

How can I build something accessible to all my campaigns please? I'm new and not tech savvy so any help would be appreciated. is there a main data folder i can put it into? Can i import documents or just text? TIA for any help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dungeonsdiceanddabbing View Post
    How can I build something accessible to all my campaigns please? I'm new and not tech savvy so any help would be appreciated. is there a main data folder i can put it into? Can i import documents or just text? TIA for any help.
    Create a "development campaign" and then export it to a module. Then you can open that module in all campaigns that use the same ruleset. See the link in my signature about Adventure Module Creation and see this wiki article: Using the Library and Activating Modules - Fantasy Grounds Customer Portal - Fantasy Grounds (atlassian.net)

If you have more questions after that, it would probably be best if you started a new thread. It makes it easier for future people to find existing answers.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information