Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 45 of 46 First ... 3543444546 Last

I think a bug may have recently appeared that'd made the text boxes more shallow so that the text is harder to read? No error log or anything and it still works, but seems like maybe the text boxes in world builder have lost their padding?

Quote Originally Posted by CassMerry View Post
    I think a bug may have recently appeared that'd made the text boxes more shallow so that the text is harder to read? No error log or anything and it still works, but seems like maybe the text boxes in world builder have lost their padding?
    I have the same issue, using the default theme.

It's usable, but looks bad.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Am uploading a new build just now that should address these issues.
    Awesome! looks good

Quote Originally Posted by drempel View Post
    Awesome! looks good
    Is the padding back for you? I've disabled, wiped my extension folder, and re-enabled and downloaded fresh from the forge and the padding seems to still be gone for me, also the text boxes continue to show when the world building entry is locked? No idea what'd cause that but it happens on a campaign with nothing else loaded. It happens with all themes but I notice that ont he default theme the text boxes in the world builder have thinner outlines as well than the normal ones, except for the one at the top where you pick the record type - maybe that can help figure out what's happening?

I have a question about sharing information to the chat window. So what i've done is setup a group of NPC's that are in a tavern. When the players walk in of course they ask who/what do we see. I'd like to be able to click on the description and just have that pasted to the chat window. But instead it displays the entire box of information for the NPC. So instead of saying 'you see a seeding looking human in the back' it puts a box around it and lists the NPC name etc plus the description.

Screenshot 2024-08-23 134504.png

Blog Entries
    The easiest way to do this is to use the Fantasy Grounds Formatted Text features like ctrl+3 to make some paragraphs into speech bubbles. This will give you the option of "speaking" those parts and still having the ability to share the whole (shared) record.

I absolutely love this extension and it has made our lives immeasurably easier when dealing with long-term maps.

I just ran into an issue using this in conjunction with Points of Interest: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1225/view

World Builder records seem like the best thing to use with POI as it's great for the players to be able to see/edit the entries. Unfortunately, World Builder records don't have ID'd/Not-ID'd tag, so if I want to pre-load and POIs that are WB records, the players will see the real names unless I manually change them/keep them blank.

If I use Items or NPCs instead of WBs, POI gives an ID toggle in addition to the visibility toggle.

Is there any way you would consider adding ID/Unidentified tags/fields for World Builder records like items and NPCs have?

Page 45 of 46 First ... 3543444546 Last

Thread Information