DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 36 of 36 First ... 26343536
    Quote Originally Posted by revanmaster View Post
    like the one next to the talking button in character sheets is hard to see or read into it's there
    There's nothing between the talking button and the PC name - portraits and tokens are now in the control to the left of the PC name - see image below.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hmm maybe it's leftovers from when it used to be there then but it looks like something on the ui skin something is supposed to be there

Quote Originally Posted by revanmaster View Post
    Hmm maybe it's leftovers from when it used to be there then but it looks like something on the ui skin something is supposed to be there
    It's just the tiling of the background, which I won't change as the PF2 theme is getting a fresh coat of paint in the near future thanks to Adam. I will, however, widen the name frame a bit to cover that empty area.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

moved
    Last edited by webdove; August 24th, 2024 at 00:54.

moved
    Last edited by webdove; August 24th, 2024 at 00:54.

Page 36 of 36 First ... 26343536

Thread Information