GI JOE RPG Launch

Prepared Expanded Collection Missing Encounter

I am prepping the Yipping Retreat for my group and the stats for Taglo are not in the adventure. The stats for the First Mate are listed twice, one being where Taglo should be in Room #8 of the map.

Does anyone know what the stats for Taglo should be so I can run this Monday?

This is a general support channel and it might be best to report it in the ruleset bug report thread for the ruleset as developers are told to monitor those threads. If this is a personal project then it would be best to direct the question to the ruleset this adventure is from.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I think they're referring to this product: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...KPFGPRPEXPCOL1
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I was sent to this forum from Reddit. I will ask in the Rules forum. Thanks.

Thread Information