DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I'm patiently/hopefully waiting for the iPad reader. It is all that would make this the perfect program for me, which might or might not be perfect for someone else. The ability to read up on the adventure/campaign when I'm anywhere, and not have to use/pay for content another time, is keeping me patient. Reading my own notes would also be a great feature, while being able to write notes/content would a killer feature (but probably won't happen). So I wish it would be coming sooner than later. Thanks for such an awesome program.
    Krushido
    Wargaming since 1976,
    DMing since 1982 (Greyhawk Rules!),
    Computer Gaming (Wizardry and on),
    and it all seems to be just starting...

I think it would be cool if players could look at their character sheet and roll some dice on a mobile app without any of the other features of the full program. I have some players without a laptop who would basically do that with DnD Beyond that would love that capability with FGU. Then they'd still be able to play with us on Fantasy Grounds with other games. We would have to basically jump on Discord and share screen, but they can point where they want their character to go on the shared screen and read handouts and stuff on there - basically they'd still be able to join the adventure with us.

I'm guessing the DM would still have to handle effects and automation unless they can set it up on a computer beforehand. It might be annoying to set those up or apply them on a small screen.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread Information