5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic Tir View Post
    They weren't before I pressed the create from campaign assets button, though. Either way, the answer seems to be that there is no fixing it. So I guess thank you all for trying to help.
    We can't know for sure what order you did things in or what it was that you did subsequent to using the Create from Campaign Assets button. However we can assure you that the images were there as soon as you opened all of the modules that you can see listed in your screenshot. If you have the 'Uncategorised' group selected from the dropdown at the top of the images folder then it would appear that there are no images in your image list since that would only include images that you have added to the campaign (possibly via the Create from Campaign Assets button if you had images in your campaign images folder). However as soon as you switch to the 'all' category in the same dropdown then all of the images in all of the modules you have open will be listed.

As has been noted above whenever you open a module if it contains images then they will all be listed in the image window in the category with the same name as the module as well as in the 'All' category. Opening up modules will also populate other lists depending on the module type. From the list in your image I'd expect that there will also be encounters, NPCs, items, and a whole bunch of other stuff listed under the various lists accessed via the right hand menu. If you don't want all of those images in the list then as noted above close some of the modules that you do not need open for whatever it is you are doing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

@Lunatic Tir - I don't think these images appeared when you selected "Create From Campaign Assets", they appear in your Images list when you open a module with that image. I'm not sure where these specific "0BACKGROUND" images are used within those modules - they appear to be an image that might be used somewhere in the module as a lower layer background, but I'm not sure where. Maybe the FG Devs cab check in the modules in question - I've tested with Pathfinder Core Rules, Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide and Pathfinder RPG - Advanced Class Guide and they all have what appears to be the same graphic - see below:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information