GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 70 of 71 First ... 206068697071 Last
    "LAE5E: Expanded Options" I believe is the full name. Had it installed in stock FGU (same as the various themes and font exts).

Apologies if this has already been answered, a complete techo dunce here. I keep getting the below errors when adding NPCs to the CT. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I downloaded the latest version off Github.

Screenshot 2024-08-23 233821.png

Quote Originally Posted by andymunden View Post
    Apologies if this has already been answered, a complete techo dunce here. I keep getting the below errors when adding NPCs to the CT. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I downloaded the latest version off Github.

Screenshot 2024-08-23 233821.png
    I'm not seeing this. Are you running other extensions as well? If so disable them and see if the issue persists

ConstiAmend_Error.png

I am getting this error with only Constitutional Amendment loaded.
    I have 2.5 loaded from Github site

Post 679 in this thread has a link to a version that works you will need to save it to your extensions folder over the version you have in there

rhagelstrom I'm not running any other extensions.
    Leprekorn many thanks I'll check it out.

Edit: That link seems to have worked. Thanks very much
    Last edited by andymunden; August 24th, 2024 at 09:00.

I had the same problems as described above, getting a lot of these error messages:

[8/24/2024 5:29:33 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (label_hp) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    [8/24/2024 5:29:33 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (label_hp) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    [8/24/2024 5:29:33 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (label_wounds) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    [8/24/2024 5:29:33 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (label_wounds) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)

The updated extension from Github (https://github.com/rhagelstrom/Const...tag/v2.6.0-rc4) solved this problem! :-) I am posting the error messages raw as I tried searching for them, but found nothing. I hope this helps anyone else that are trying to zero in on their problems! :-)

Thank you so much for the update!

Thank you Leprekorn. I appreciate your guide and quick reply to my issue.

Good Gaming to you.

Hi, this is an awesome extension, but after the latest FGU update it messes CT so much and creates so many laggs and error logs that we had to shut it down, which is very painful .

Can't wait for an update <3

EDIT: Damn, did not see obo's message... Solved the problem for me also
    Last edited by Krtek; August 28th, 2024 at 17:36.

See post 679 for a solution

Page 70 of 71 First ... 206068697071 Last

Thread Information