DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 40 of 43 First ... 303839404142 ... Last
    So after the update on the 17th, I am still having an issue with Power Armor. With repeated attempts, I was able to get Helmet an Chest pieces to attach correctly, but I have not been able to get any leg or arm pieces to attach.

Can you check the piece in question and ensure that the Loc(s) Covered is set to the location you are attaching it to? I looked over the items and some are missing this. I added Right Leg to that field and was able to drop the piece to the location in the frame.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

called shot pipboy icon is still not working properly. tonite we had a player unable to get the hit location to automate correctly. when they roll TO HIT, it works, but when rolling damage, it breaks. perhaps get a screen shot next time.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Can you check the piece in question and ensure that the Loc(s) Covered is set to the location you are attaching it to? I looked over the items and some are missing this. I added Right Leg to that field and was able to drop the piece to the location in the frame.
    Ok, did not know that each leg and arm would need to have the right and left changed in their loc covered since the parts no longer make that distinction in the item list.

Will this be something that we always have to adjust when we give a player a new piece of power armor, or could we get the old method back where there is a distinct left arm, right arm part in the items list? Unless the location on the power armor frame could just accept leg/arm instead of needing the side.

I'm going to be updating the pieces from the core rulebook, but for the time being you have the work around
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Ran across this error in the gaming I am going to be playing in. [ERROR] Script excution error:[string "Fallout 2d20:scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:277: attempt to concatenate a nil value. It appears after I try to attack by location. The location screen is blank then the error shows up.

Thanks for reporting. Can you provide more information on the combat? Who was attacking who? Did the target have locations setup? The error is a great start, but I need more information to understand the situation to try and get it to fire with my testing.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Good Morning eveybody!

-I tried the new "NPC dice", but it seems it does not functions for this ruleset (also "damage dice" does not within Fallout ambient).
    It's a bug or it's intentional?
    Tried in 5th edition and it functions.

-In "Combat" tab, the "repair" button still create an error (see attachment).

Thank's and have a good day!
    Attached Files Attached Files

damage dice is not setup as there is no damage types to latch onto for it to work. As NPC dice is concerned, I would have to check on it and see as it should be system agnostic.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Good week everybody!!

-Found a functionality issue (don't know if it's a bug or intentional, or even possible to solve): during characters creation when choosing equipment packs related to the character origin, many items have multiple choices (for example some armor let you choose between "Chest armor" or "a piece for a leg and an arm, your choice"), but the option form only permit one choice and only choosen item is correctly put within the inventory, and every time something is lost on the way and must be picked up from the item list and put within the inventory manually (not a big problem, but not so clean). So my question is: could it be possible to have a form with multiple choices? I've turned around this problem introducing some equipment choices with a single item and a null choice, but it's not a very clean solution.

-About ammunitions the problem is just a little different, but connected: it would be better to automatically let the system choose the correct ammunition for the choosen ranged weapon, because it create a bit of confusion when you have to choose from different kinds of ammunition after choosing the ranged weapon you prefer when the rules tells you to choose the correct ammunition for the range weapon choosen.

Thank you again for your kind attention and fantastic work!

Page 40 of 43 First ... 303839404142 ... Last

Thread Information