DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    I took a few moments to double check other records and were able to find some that had the same issue. Please update and check again to see if I fixed the ones you reported.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I don't understand what you mean by the "base theme for Star Wars."

I'm running the Star Wars theme extension included in the installation instructions at the beginning of this forum thread (Theme_StarWars.ext). When I run it without that, there's no Star Wars theme - it's just vanilla Fantasy Grounds.

I ran another update, though, and now it's displaying in black in the places I showed in the screenshots. I must have missed something.

I would like to change the font that appears on the sheets, can someone tell me which files I need to alter? I did it once a long time back and I have forgotten. I like the font in the chat but not in the character sheet and other pop up boxes.

I can't remember if it was basically not feasible to change the font I am talking about.

Thanks for any help

[MODERATOR: moved this post from the old Star Wars ruleset thread - which hasn't worked for years]
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 22nd, 2024 at 14:33.

There is usually a graphics/graphics_fonts.xml in most rulesets that contains font asset definitions with the fonts used and the colors used. The CoreRPG stuff mainly uses Noto Sans (and thus has it built-in for other layered rulesets); since it very readable and had the most glyph coverage of almost any font we've found.

Regards,
    JPG

My players and I are still seeing those weird overlap issues on Items. Specifically, it appears that the text displayed in the description field displays in the background, no matter what you do - including switching to the Pictures tab or editing This all seems to have started with the update that added a "Pictures" tab to Items.

Pic attached. I can try to provide more details if needed.ghost image.png

I will take a look after I have some time. I'm currently bogged down with a high priority project.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Page 287 of 287 First ... 187237277285286287

Thread Information