Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 69 of 71 First ... 19596768697071 Last
    Errors after new FGU Update when loading Combat Tracker, only happens on first open
    [8/14/2024 8:06:49 AM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (label_init) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (label_wounds) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    [8/14/2024 8:06:49 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (label_hp) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    [8/14/2024 8:06:49 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (label_hp) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    [8/14/2024 8:06:49 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (label_wounds) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    [8/14/2024 8:06:49 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (label_wounds) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)

apologies all, missed that the update was on github not forge

New version from GitHub today, and : is calculating max hp strangely, though it is accepting the current HP in the combat tracker. And, "MAX" window on main tab of character sheet is not editable when CA is installed.
    Likely an extension conflict; here is my extensionstate
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <extensionstate version="4.5" dataversion="20230911">
    <extension name="FG-Aura-Effect" />
    <extension name="BetterCombatEffectsGold" />
    <extension name="5eModifiers" />
    <extension name="Theme_SWU" />
    <extension name="AutomaticMirrorImage" />
    <extension name="AutomaticPackTactics" />
    <extension name="878507-AutomaticSaveAdvantage" />
    <extension name="AutomaticSpellResistance" />
    <extension name="GenericActions" />
    <extension name="Polymorphism" />
    <extension name="878507-TurnBasedEffects" />
    <extension name="5e Eont" />
    <extension name="FleeMortals" />
    <extension name="halt" />
    <extension name="878507-LinkFill" />
    <extension name="MNM Automatic Actions Upgrade" />
    <extension name="MNM Character Sheet Effects Display" />
    <extension name="MNM Character Sheet Tweaks" />
    <extension name="MNM Coin Manager" />
    <extension name="MNM Coin Manager Upgrade" />
    <extension name="MNM Consumable Items" />
    <extension name="MNM Core" />
    <extension name="MNM Filterable Inventory" />
    <extension name="MNM Interactive Portraits" />
    <extension name="MNM Module UI" />
    <extension name="MNM Player Journal" />
    <extension name="MNM Player Journal Upgrade" />
    <extension name="ConstitutionalAmendments" />
    </extensionstate>

first image is without CA, second is with CAwithout CA.pngwith CA.png

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoGM View Post
    New version from GitHub today, and : is calculating max hp strangely, though it is accepting the current HP in the combat tracker. And, "MAX" window on main tab of character sheet is not editable when CA is installed.
    Likely an extension conflict; here is my extensionstate
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <extensionstate version="4.5" dataversion="20230911">
    <extension name="FG-Aura-Effect" />
    <extension name="BetterCombatEffectsGold" />
    <extension name="5eModifiers" />
    <extension name="Theme_SWU" />
    <extension name="AutomaticMirrorImage" />
    <extension name="AutomaticPackTactics" />
    <extension name="878507-AutomaticSaveAdvantage" />
    <extension name="AutomaticSpellResistance" />
    <extension name="GenericActions" />
    <extension name="Polymorphism" />
    <extension name="878507-TurnBasedEffects" />
    <extension name="5e Eont" />
    <extension name="FleeMortals" />
    <extension name="halt" />
    <extension name="878507-LinkFill" />
    <extension name="MNM Automatic Actions Upgrade" />
    <extension name="MNM Character Sheet Effects Display" />
    <extension name="MNM Character Sheet Tweaks" />
    <extension name="MNM Coin Manager" />
    <extension name="MNM Coin Manager Upgrade" />
    <extension name="MNM Consumable Items" />
    <extension name="MNM Core" />
    <extension name="MNM Filterable Inventory" />
    <extension name="MNM Interactive Portraits" />
    <extension name="MNM Module UI" />
    <extension name="MNM Player Journal" />
    <extension name="MNM Player Journal Upgrade" />
    <extension name="ConstitutionalAmendments" />
    </extensionstate>

first image is without CA, second is with CAwithout CA.pngwith CA.png
    You'll need to post the character.xml

xml

here it is
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoGM View Post
    here it is
    The sheet appears broken for starters. As you can see in the first screenshot the character is level 11 but has only rolled or took standard, looks like you do standard, for 8 levels. I don't care to speculate on how this happened, probably an ext or maybe even this one as it was broken for a bit on that if you didn't use my GitHub fix for that error. That is why it is 43.

The second screenshot lets fix the sheet and get the character up to level 11. Using standard again we are up to 58.

Looking good. Finally we add the +2 con from the belt and the HP is at 69 in the CT. Correct. Any effects aren't going to change the Max number, as that is the base number without temporary effects but will be reflected in the CT.

So CA is calculating it correctly when things are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    The sheet appears broken for starters. As you can see in the first screenshot the character is level 11 but has only rolled or took standard, looks like you do standard, for 8 levels. I don't care to speculate on how this happened, probably an ext or maybe even this one as it was broken for a bit on that if you didn't use my GitHub fix for that error. That is why it is 43.

The second screenshot lets fix the sheet and get the character up to level 11. Using standard again we are up to 58.

Looking good. Finally we add the +2 con from the belt and the HP is at 69 in the CT. Correct. Any effects aren't going to change the Max number, as that is the base number without temporary effects but will be reflected in the CT.

So CA is calculating it correctly when things are correct.
    Any idea when the Forge will be updated so the changes on your github are not overwritten the next time FG updates?

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoKnows View Post
    Any idea when the Forge will be updated so the changes on your github are not overwritten the next time FG updates?
    That's not how FGU updates work.

If there is a new FORGE version of this EXT, it will update to that one. Until then, no matter how many times you do a FGU update it will not overwrite this version.

Hello, been having to disable the extension for a few sessions because of a couple of errors since the last major update last week. First, I get warning error everytime anything is clicked on the CT (tried to delete everything from it and reload to no avail) :
    "window: Control (label_wounds) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)"
    Also, when leveling up players, the HP is broken, the level up window doesn't close after pressing save, leading to us having to close it down manually, after which only HP is applied correctly but all features and spells aren't.
    I've tried going through the thread and keep reading of a "patch", idk if that's right solution for this problem and i can't seem to find it anyway on the thread. Any news regarding the extension being fixed for the new patch ? My players really love it so I'd like to be able to enable it back again for them.

Thanks for the hard work !

Edit: Seem like the GitHub version works well, here's to hoping Forge catches up soon.
    Edit2: Seems like Expanded Option is to blame for the level ups, since its a stock extension, wondering if its an interaction with CA or another ext I had disabled.
    Last edited by PlexusDM; August 21st, 2024 at 15:40.

Quote Originally Posted by PlexusDM View Post
    Hello, been having to disable the extension for a few sessions because of a couple of errors since the last major update last week. First, I get warning error everytime anything is clicked on the CT (tried to delete everything from it and reload to no avail) :
    "window: Control (label_wounds) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)"
    Also, when leveling up players, the HP is broken, the level up window doesn't close after pressing save, leading to us having to close it down manually, after which only HP is applied correctly but all features and spells aren't.
    I've tried going through the thread and keep reading of a "patch", idk if that's right solution for this problem and i can't seem to find it anyway on the thread. Any news regarding the extension being fixed for the new patch ? My players really love it so I'd like to be able to enable it back again for them.

Thanks for the hard work !

Edit: Seem like the GitHub version works well, here's to hoping Forge catches up soon.
    Edit2: Seems like Expanded Option is to blame for the level ups, since its a stock extension, wondering if its an interaction with CA or another ext I had disabled.
    What ext is "Expanded Option"?

Page 69 of 71 First ... 19596768697071 Last

Thread Information