Starfinder Playlist

[LFP] Rime of the Frostmaiden

FG License: I own all the books and have the ultimate license and have even pre-ordered the new 5E books soon to release.
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time UTC 07:00
    Day of week and time: Saturday 16:30
    Planned start date: November or December, depending on when my current party completes Tomb of Annihilation.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 - 5 Hour Sessions, 4 Times a month.
    Term: We'll play through the entire module and, once the main plot is completed, we'll decide as a group whether to continue or wrap up the campaign.

Text or Voice: Voice is preferred, but text is allowed if necessary (though not ideal).
    Main Language used: English.
    Voice software used: Discord.
    Recording/Live Streaming: Unlikely, but I’m open to the possibility.

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 55(Roleplay)/45(Combat).
    Number of Players in game & needed: I have 4 players, need 1 more (NEW PLAYERS WELCOME & PREFERRED).
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1.
    Character restrictions: The only restrictions currently in place are on race options. I’m happy to provide more details if you’re interested.

Details: Are you prepared to venture into the unforgiving wilderness of Icewind Dale? In the Rime of the Frostmaiden campaign, you’ll embark on a chilling journey through a land where the sun never rises, and the cold bites deeper than ever before. The region is locked in a relentless winter, thanks to the dread power of the Frostmaiden, Auril. As brave adventurers, you will explore the frozen tundra, uncover ancient secrets buried beneath layers of ice, and face the terrifying challenges that only the most formidable heroes can survive. Along the way, you’ll encounter mysterious creatures, forge uneasy alliances, and ultimately, confront the overwhelming power of Auril herself as you strive to bring warmth and light back to this darkened world.

What to Expect:
    This campaign is a dark, atmospheric journey through a harsh, unforgiving land where survival is key. Each character will have a secret, adding intrigue and tension to the party dynamics. Role-playing and character development are at the forefront, with plenty of opportunities for meaningful interactions and choices that impact the story. I’m also open to homebrew new interactions and story paths based on on the party’s actions and interactions with the world.

Player Expectations:
    I’m looking for committed players who can attend sessions regularly and provide notice if they need to miss a session. Whether you’re new to D&D or a seasoned role-player, you’re welcome here. I also encourage exploration and imagination for character goals, as I’m a very lenient and open-minded DM. Using Meta knowledge is a bannable offense. If I find out you’ve been looking up encounters or spoilers, you’ll be banned from the table.
    Last edited by Gennobe; August 20th, 2024 at 08:16.

I would be interested in playing

Sounds interesting. I'd like to join if I can.

If there is a spot still available, I'd be interested in joining. Not a new player, if that is truly preferred. Love to hear from you. Cheers

If a spot opens up, I would be interested as well.

If your still looking for someone I would be interested I have little to no experience.

Thread Information