5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    I have no clue. I did not know this was a thing until I read this thread last night. I wouldn't even know where the peek value is or how to set it. This probably means that it is set to default.

I decided to log in and found the setting. My campaign shows a peek value of 0.0.

Blog Entries
    So then yes, your issue is not related to the peak value. It would be best to start a new thread if you can reproduce with no extensions. Please include the screen shots and the info to reproduce, and if possible the log files too.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Dog View Post
    Did this upload the images?
    This is likely a precision issue. The tokens are next to each no other with physical separation, i.e., the barrier is a single line. I'll see if I can recreate locally with the same conditions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Dog View Post
    I was updated just prior to game-time last night (Thursday) 6pm Pacific Time. Player saw that Goblin, targeted him, attacked him, hit him, and damaged him...all while he was on the other side of a wall. Oh, and we noted if you pull the Goblin token away about half-a-square, the players could no longer see him.
    I was able to recreate the issue using the same map setup if the NPC token is scaled up slightly—either using the CTRL+Mouse Wheel or having token scale 80% disabled in the options. Interestingly, you can fix this using a negative peek value. Setting it to -0.1 works, you can try other values.

I feel dumb for just now realizing this is a thing! I've been drawing my LoS walls half a square away from where I wanted them to be so the players could see the artwork. THIS FIXES IT!!

Thank you!!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread Information