5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 66 of 66 First ... 1656646566
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    Check out v2.9.36 (8/20/24) on the Forge and lemme know what you think.
    Amazing. Thanks!!

As far as I can tell everything is at least "good enough" or better at this point. The new default dark theme is a huge improvement over the old default, but Magnificent Darkness still steals the show!

Any idea why some PC portraits in the CT have the yellow/gold gradient square around them and others don't?

Nolo and Nimway have them. Strorth and Brooks don't.... I don't see anyone with them in the Characters database. The source files don't have them. It seems to be only with Hearth running...

Screenshot 2024-08-27 105608.png

It's a frame that the PC portraits sit atop that shows the gradient border.

Looks like your character list portrait sizing got outta sync with the sizing to show the frame gradient. I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Any idea why some PC portraits in the CT have the yellow/gold gradient square around them and others don't?
    I can't replicate that behavior... all PCs have the gold frame for me in the Character Selection window and the Combat Tracker. Could you try with only the Theme loaded and see if it's all gold frames? Would you like to see the gold frames go away? I think we could accomplish that pretty easily. I do like the gold frames but they are a bit of a headache because they are non-standard and sometimes stuff comes along that breaks them and readjustment is needed. Lemme know, thanks.

Page 66 of 66 First ... 1656646566

Thread Information