DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkonian View Post
    Not a problem. We just pushed a hotfix to live. So if you update you should be able to see the attack prompts looking more like this: Attachment 61628

We tried to get the prompt window to resize to the prompts inside it, and it didn't quite work. So it's set to a standard size for now. We'll circle back to this and try to get it to resize properly in a few weeks.
    Thank you for the quick fix, that was an amazing turn around!

One new wrinkle: It now adds to the Attack Prompts but will not attack. Pressing the dice button in the attack prompts does nothing.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by joen00b View Post
    One new wrinkle: It now adds to the Attack Prompts but will not attack. Pressing the dice button in the attack prompts does nothing.

Thanks in advance.
    This was posted in response to the same bug report in Transformers.

Hello!

I have good news! This was reported in the GI JOE Bug Report thread over the weekend, and after some work, it appears to be working again on my machine. I am running some more tests tonight and tomorrow to make sure it's up an running again before we push out an update this week. I will post here again as soon as I get it pushed though. Thank you for letting us know!
    "If you love it, mod it."
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

<< Making this post for both E20 GI JOE & E20 Transformers >>

I've pushed a fix for the Attack Prompt System (APS) to live, as well as adjusted the APS size in both client and host so they can see the attacks.

Please test this on your local machines and let me know if you continue to have any issues with queue'ing an attack, or rolling damage from that attack. Or if the APS window is not showing any attacks in it.
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

EDIT!

Hi Tarkonian, I take it all back, I updated and it works perfect now. THanks for the prompt fix as always!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by joen00b; August 20th, 2024 at 23:18.

Quote Originally Posted by joen00b View Post
    EDIT!

Hi Tarkonian, I take it all back, I updated and it works perfect now. THanks for the prompt fix as always!
    That's a warning because we've been making a lot of changes to the UI. That was already scheduled to be updated with the upcoming update that will prepare the ruleset for the Power Rangers changes to NPCs. So that will go away in about 2-3 weeks. It doesn't stop any gameplay and the windows still close out.
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkonian View Post
    That's a warning because we've been making a lot of changes to the UI. That was already scheduled to be updated with the upcoming update that will prepare the ruleset for the Power Rangers changes to NPCs. So that will go away in about 2-3 weeks. It doesn't stop any gameplay and the windows still close out.
    Thanks for the update! I'll ignore it for now.

Rules - Ch 4 - Origins Bugs

Fantasy Grounds v4.5.10 ULTIMATE (2024-08-20)
    Essence20 GI JOE (2024-08-13) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    Essence20 Core (2024-08-13) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2024 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    Core RPG ruleset (2024-08-27) for Fantasy Grounds

LIBRARY --> BOOKS --> GI JOE RPG (PLAYERS) --> Chapter 4 Origin --> Overview --> Origin Descriptions

The button links for "Origin:Soldier" and "Origin:Sailor" result in (different) <<Empty Origin>> windows opening, with no text beyond labels, and with corresponding entries being added to the Origins list for the campaign.

The "Soldier" and "Sailor" entries in the ORIGINS window under the CHARACTER header in the right-side menu work correctly.

The "Yo, JOE!" perk is supposed to add +1 health to the character, but does not affect the listed health on the character sheet. (Indeed, I could not find any way to alter the starting health of a character.)

EDIT: Removed some items that are listed in the Transformers forum as design choices.
    Last edited by Iain Little; August 28th, 2024 at 03:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Iain Little View Post
    Fantasy Grounds v4.5.10 ULTIMATE (2024-08-20)
    Essence20 GI JOE (2024-08-13) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    Essence20 Core (2024-08-13) for Fantasy Grounds
    Core RPG ruleset (2024-08-27) for Fantasy Grounds

LIBRARY --> BOOKS --> GI JOE RPG (PLAYERS) --> Chapter 4 Origin --> Overview --> Origin Descriptions

The button links for "Origin:Soldier" and "Origin:Sailor" result in (different) <<Empty Origin>> windows opening, with no text beyond labels, and with corresponding entries being added to the Origins list for the campaign.

The "Soldier" and "Sailor" entries in the ORIGINS window under the CHARACTER header in the right-side menu work correctly.

The "Yo, JOE!" perk is supposed to add +1 health to the character, but does not affect the listed health on the character sheet. (Indeed, I could not find any way to alter the starting health of a character.)

EDIT: Removed some items that are listed in the Transformers forum as design choices.
    I'll update the "Soldier" and "Sailor" links as I make a pass over the Essence20 Rulesets after Power Rangers is ready. There has been some discussions on this in Discord and there are a few options and changes that have been requested already.

The "YO JOE" perk doesn't automatically update your health. To alter the health of your character, use CTRL + Mousewheel to increase the max health value. It will add another pip to your character sheet and increase the health.
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information