GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 21 of 21 First ... 11192021
    Unable to drag and drop weapons/items onto supporting character sheets
    Attached Images Attached Images

I will have a look and see as this might be related to the recent update. I am however locking down the ruleset for the time being for updates and may take some time for this to go LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

2nd edition

Just curious if the new edition, STA 2e is going to be a whole new package, or will the original Core rules be adapted. Right now if I wanted to play 2nd edition on FGU, I'd be stuck.

Its being built as a new ruleset.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by Caratacus View Post
    Just curious if the new edition, STA 2e is going to be a whole new package, or will the original Core rules be adapted. Right now if I wanted to play 2nd edition on FGU, I'd be stuck.
    Not really, since the d20 rolls are the same. Just don't roll weapons damage and do any combat that happens to take place manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
    Not really, since the d20 rolls are the same. Just don't roll weapons damage and do any combat that happens to take place manually.
    Indeed, but there are quite a few other subtle changes that would be nicer to be part of the package. For example many Talents aren't identical, ships are different, etc. I think the automation built in to the current system is often undernoticed and underutilized.
    Although it could be played with the 1st edition system, I think you wouldn't get many of the benefits of a properly implemented package.

Unable to Add / Edit Ship Tokens

When creating a new ship or making a copy of one from the core ruleset I am unable to add a token or 3d camera image. When clicking on the token icon on the asset, the picture window comes up blank instead. Can't drag a token image to the unlocked ship record or image window.

No extensions loaded.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for the report. It will be some time till I'm able to address this report as I currently busy in a high priority project. It may take some time for this to be fixed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Page 21 of 21 First ... 11192021

Thread Information