Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Rolling initiative

As our group only plays once every three weeks or so I can't give an exact update but the last time the group was in combat as the GM I was able to roll all the initiatives on the combat tracker as a single click for both players and bad guys. Has this been removed or moved to another location as we weren't able to do it in the session we had on Sunday?. Thanks in advance for any help.

You don't specify which ruleset you're using, but for most rulesets it's via the Menu button in the combat tracker - Menu -> Initiative -> Roll All Initiatives.

If this option is not there, please let us know which ruleset you're using.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You may also be using an extension (which may no longer be functional) if you were seeing a button or whatever on the Combat Tracker rather than using the CT menu as pointed by Trenloe above.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Sorry forgot to say it's Unity and we are playing Cyberpunk Red. The sequence you mentioned above is there (Menu -> Initiative -> Roll All Initiatives.), but the Roll Initiative button isn't there, the only one on the round menu is Reset Turn Order.

Moved to the Cyberpunk Red sub-forum as this appears specific to this ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hmm, we didn't touch anything around that recently. Come to think about it, I think I noticed the same issue last time I played. I'll take a look and see what I can find.

EDIT: found the problem, fix should be live tomorrow.
    Last edited by Nightstride; August 19th, 2024 at 19:13.

Thank you, you are my sanity and my players hero :-).

Thread Information