GI JOE RPG Launch

[Pf1e]long shot but player looking for a pf1e game. Thursday/Monday.

Hello thought id throw my hand in trying to get a pf1e game. Im an avid pf1e enjoyer that weirdly enough has mostly played in homebrew worlds over the years. So honestly i don’t have a ton of module experience so likely to not have played a module.

Im pretty chill about any ruleings or the like. I tried pf2e but despite the system being actually really good I can’t seem to enjoy it. Can’t pin why.

Im a 30 year old male. I do prefer more serious games but don’t mind some silliness mixed in. I just prefer if serious rp moments arnt interupted by a fart joke.

Feel free to message me. My times im available on those days are rather open.
    Last edited by Azronical; August 19th, 2024 at 18:26.

Hey, I'm looking for a pf1 game too. Mondays are also open for me. I have a LFG post on the first page on here as well if you want more info on what I'm looking for in a group. I also prefer more serious games as you seem to be looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphelion View Post
    Hey, I'm looking for a pf1 game too. Mondays are also open for me. I have a LFG post on the first page on here as well if you want more info on what I'm looking for in a group. I also prefer more serious games as you seem to be looking for.
    Sadely I really think its a pipe dream. Finding pf1 games is rough nowadays. Most groups are well established allready.
    Last edited by Azronical; August 22nd, 2024 at 14:40.

*rises from the fog* You RAAAANG?

Hi! PF1e Dungeon Master here...
    I have deep familiarity with running Pathfinder 1e and a moderate amount of experience using Fantasy Grounds. (More offline and LAN than online) I own over 75% of the official Paizo material covering PF1e in both pdf format and as FG Resources. This includes a large number of modules and adventure paths that I have run previously. I am in my mid 40s and have been gaming since my teens. I am NOT a professional DM and do not charge people to play. I do what I do for the love of the game. I can also make space in my day on Mondays if that is the day that players are available for. I haven't posted a game listing yet due to the same observation that most PF1e groups are fairly tight-knit and already full. But I am available to run a game if there are players out there craving PF1e.

Sincerely
    Dungeon Master Flores.

Quote Originally Posted by DMFlores View Post
    *rises from the fog* You RAAAANG?

Hi! PF1e Dungeon Master here...
    I have deep familiarity with running Pathfinder 1e and a moderate amount of experience using Fantasy Grounds. (More offline and LAN than online) I own over 75% of the official Paizo material covering PF1e in both pdf format and as FG Resources. This includes a large number of modules and adventure paths that I have run previously. I am in my mid 40s and have been gaming since my teens. I am NOT a professional DM and do not charge people to play. I do what I do for the love of the game. I can also make space in my day on Mondays if that is the day that players are available for. I haven't posted a game listing yet due to the same observation that most PF1e groups are fairly tight-knit and already full. But I am available to run a game if there are players out there craving PF1e.

Sincerely
    Dungeon Master Flores.
    Fantastic. I would love to talk to you about it. Been looking for a new adventure to enjoy. How would it be best to contact you to discuss stuff and see if i fit?

Count me in DMFlores. I'm also looking for a game. Would love to join up if you start it. Looks like that's 3 or 4 already?

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSnake View Post
    Count me in DMFlores. I'm also looking for a game. Would love to join up if you start it. Looks like that's 3 or 4 already?
    Havent got a response from them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Azronical View Post
    Havent got a response from them yet.
    Hello! Sorry for the delay in response. I'd be very keen on getting a meeting set up to arrange a game. I'll send out PM's with my email and other contact details right away.

DM Flores.

Are you guys still looking for players?
    My mondays just became available and I'd love to play some classic PF1.

Also interested... Please message me.

Thread Information