Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

I've found a strange issue in Genesys. If you make a character or npc with a specialization tree, you can now no longer interact with anything with in the specialization tree. You cannot scroll the talents if there is too much text to display all of it. You cannot open a talent, you cannot select a talent. Nothing in the window works!

Best way I can describe it.

Maybe it's another anchors thing? I dunno. I had a quick poke around and I didn't see anything else not working.

FFG Star Wars is "off" since the update last week. Other tabs are bleeding through to the main tab when you open up a force power or career. Also it generates a lot of error messages when you first log in.

Thanks for the reports. I can see the issues. I will push a fix to the Forge once I have it all sorted.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

These updates are now pushed to the Forge.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    These updates are now pushed to the Forge.
    Awesome. Thank you.

It's only a minor thing, but the text is now bright white on those tabs and it's kind of hard to read. Is it a lot of trouble to change it back to black?

The tab overlap is still happening on Planets.

For which? I'm not sure which one you are referring to as both Genesys and Star Wars are mentioned in this thread.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I checked both and only saw Genesys have tab issues with the talent record. I pushed an update to fix this.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Sorry, I'm referring to Star Wars.

1. The problem with the Main and Notes tabs displaying on top of each other is fixed for Specializations and Force Powers, but it's also happening for Planets.

2. The text on the fixed tabs changed from black to white and is kind of hard to read.

Pic attached for clarity.labeled scrrenshot.png
    Last edited by chikininabizkit; August 20th, 2024 at 20:58.

Are you using an extension for the theme? The base theme for Star Wars showed as black.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Page 286 of 287 First ... 186236276284285286287 Last

Thread Information