GI JOE RPG Launch

Problem with Module

In the module B12 - Queen's Harvest, the encounters are "read only" which makes it impossible to change tokens and names or pre-position the tokens on the map.

Moderator: I've moved your post here since it has nothing to do with the thread it was in.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; August 18th, 2024 at 21:18.

Quote Originally Posted by epithet View Post
    In the module B12 - Queen's Harvest, the encounters are "read only" which makes it impossible to change tokens and names or pre-position the tokens on the map.

Moderator: I've moved your post here since it has nothing to do with the thread it was in.
    You can reach out to support to have them contact the dev but in the meantime if you make a copy of the encounter you should be able to use and change it as you're wanting.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset FGU Reference Module, or Web.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    This was sent to the community developer to address it and filed as a bug.

A short-term fix would be to copy the encounter and then edit it. To do this, just
    1. open the encounters window
    2. Drag the encounter shortcut to an empty space inside the encounters window to make a copy
    3. Unlock and edit that copy and use that version for the CT and map placement.

I did make my own local copy for modification, but I figured I'd report the issue for the benefit of fellow DMs who buy and use this module going forward.

Thread Information