GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 32 of 34 First ... 223031323334 Last
    Aaah okay

Is v1.3.1 the most recent version?
    I ask because it is throwing an error when it is being used.
    [7/10/2024 6:38:35 PM] [WARNING] bitmapwidget: Asset (portraits/ReedEntrailsHeadshot.png) does not exist
    [7/10/2024 6:38:35 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "C:charsheet:tabs"]:6: attempt to index field 'icon' (a nil value)

The latest version is on the Forge. If you subscribe and run a new Check for Updates, you should get the latest version that does not have the error message.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The latest version is on the Forge. If you subscribe and run a new Check for Updates, you should get the latest version that does not have the error message.

Regards,
    JPG
    Might be helpful to change the version # on the more updated one as it's also the same as the broken one.

I had to disable, update, enable, update to get the latest version ~ thanks!
    And yeah...I know it is a small thing, but updating the version number for each release *is* helpful.

Last edited by rhagelstrom; August 13th, 2024 at 18:15.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Was just coming here to see if anyone has posted the issue with the new patch. If you can post this to the Forge version, then people won't have to take the interim step of checking the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazybones1969 View Post
    Was just coming here to see if anyone has posted the issue with the new patch. If you can post this to the Forge version, then people won't have to take the interim step of checking the forums.
    I would if I could so this is the best I can do

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I would if I could so this is the best I can do
    It's a free extension so I don't mind, but hopefully the poster on the Forge will be able to update at some point with the edited version.
    Last edited by Lazybones1969; August 13th, 2024 at 21:42.

Thank you Rhagelstrom for keeping this updated!

Page 32 of 34 First ... 223031323334 Last

Thread Information