Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Modified rolls: Why no total result?

Another newby question, sorry for flooding the forum.

On the Party sheet, I trigger a constitution check (or static maneuver with CO bonus if you want so) by clicking the CO field of one of the PC on the Main screen. I roll a 42. The result field shows me that the PC's Co bonus of +20 should be applied, however, it does not add it to the 42 to determine the total of 62, see screenshot. Also, if I make it eg a "hard" roll, the -10 for this difficulty are mentioned in the text, but not applied to the roll to determine the total.
    Roll result.jpg

In the Wolfshield video on the Party Sheet, this is different. Both the stat bonus and the difficulty bonus are immediately applied and the total is determined.

What am I doing wrong?

Are you using more than one theme? It's possible that the result is there but the text is white on a white background.

If you have not loaded multiple themes then it may be that the theme you are using needs updated. What theme are you using?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you, Zacchaeus. You are excatly right. Due to ignorance of the inner workings of FGU, I had loaded all "themes", and they must have overwritten each other in a way which made part of the writing de facto invisible. I have restarted with just a single theme, an voilà, now everything is displayed as it should be.

Takes a while to get understand all essential elements of how FGU is working ...

Thank you again!

Thread Information