Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 106 of 106 First ... 65696104105106
    Quote Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
    The latest Fantasy Grounds update on 8/17/24 broke the Feature: Extended automation and alternative overlays as well as a complimentary Feature: Advanced Effects for Pathfinder by BMOS
    Can you give more details on what is broke? It seems to be working fine for me ... but i haven't checked every feature.

It seems as though Extended automation is effecting the new NPC Dice feature in the new update.
    it causes the dice to your default dice and not the dice associated with the npc
    skill checks use the proper dice but the attack rolls and saving throws do not.

I am currently updating the extension(s) Then such incompatibilities are hopefully resolved

Just a heads up: At latest this weekend I am hopefully done with updating Just got a bit busy with work this week

Extensions are now updated and hopefully compatible with everything again (except maybe with the extra stat to saves extension? I still have to check that explicitly )

Also: The AoO chat message for NPCs about exceeding and reaching the number of AoOs is now hidden if the GM's rolls are hidden
    Last edited by Kelrugem; August 28th, 2024 at 07:21.

Just pushed a new version of the extended automation extensions, incorporating the recent hotfix of SW

Page 106 of 106 First ... 65696104105106

Thread Information