Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Player Vision/Light Issue

While moving a player token with a light effect, the light turned off and I can't get it to come back. Light/vision setting/effects on the other characters are working.
    I've deleted the token and pulled it back, deleted the character from the combat tracker and put him back in the tracker then map, and restarted FG several times.

I can't get his character vision or light.

Can you think of anything else I could try?

BTW, this is on the PF2 ruleset.

Thanks,
    Robert

First, make sure you aren't running any extensions at the launch screen; and try disabling them if you are running any at all.

Otherwise, not sure without more information. You could try posting a copy of the campaign folder zipped up; as well as the name of the character affected.

Regards,
    JPG

Tried several things. Can get the character and map to work together in a new campaign. It appears that it is just this map in this campaign.
    Character: REX
    Map: MEMORY CACHE
    Attached Files Attached Files

There's something up with just that space - move the token out of it and the torch light works, move it back in and it doesn't.

See this video: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/v311d...e7dwjds31&dl=0

Hopefully the campaign will be enough for an FG dev to work out what's going on.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    There's something up with just that space - move the token out of it and the torch light works, move it back in and it doesn't.

See this video: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/v311d...e7dwjds31&dl=0

Hopefully the campaign will be enough for an FG dev to work out what's going on.
    Thanks for all the info. I was able to track down the issue and submitted a fix. It should be available with the next runtime update.

The fix provided by @pindercarl was just pushed today. Please run a new Check for Updates and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The fix provided by @pindercarl was just pushed today. Please run a new Check for Updates and try again.

Regards,
    JPG
    That appears to have fixed the issue in the test campaign sent by rhammer2.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That fixed it.

I would be interested in what the fix was...

Thanks,
    Robert

It was an interaction with the peek through code with the occluders/token/lights in that area of the map.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information