DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 120 of 120 First ... 2070110118119120
    Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Wait, so the correct usage is "[Aura Name], [Aura Size], [Aura Effect Name], [Effect]"?
    This optional option a BMOS pointed out. Gives the people the option not to have “FromAura” in front all the time and can use custom names

If you want FromAura. In front you can simply name the aura effect part that.
    Whereas before there was no choice.
    This change has been there for months.

Ok, we've used [Aura Name], [Aura Size], [Effect] - maybe that's why there's issues all the time
    Help Fantasy Grounds get better: Write and vote on feature requests!

Having a bit of an issue that I do not remember happening prior to FGU 4.5.10.

I'm running a 3.5 campaign and using AURA to manage Inspire Courage:
    Inspire Courage; AURA: 500 ally; ATK: [CL] morale; DMG: [CL] morale; IFTAG: fear, charm; SAVE: [CL] will,morale
    Notes: Size assigned because there's no way to figure hearing range, CL used with a custom spell class to quickly adjust the effect and add room for effect boosts like Inspirational Boost.

Now to the issue. Upon starting today's session, chat is being spammed with "ALREADY EXISTS" messages every time any token is moved within the aura's range, with every instance being refreshed on every valid character for every half-square traversed. Even foe token movement is causing the chat spam. removing and reapplying the aura does not stop it. I do not remember this happening prior to 4.5.10. Is this a new issue, or did I somehow not notice this in past sessions?

EDIT: Did a little testing after post. The aura effect had decoupled from the aura and left "permanent" effects on the recipients between sessions. The aura had to be turned off, the effects had to be removed from the individual characters, and then the aura had to be turned back on.
    Last edited by Azure Fang; August 17th, 2024 at 01:36.

I just noticed this behavior too and I just pushed a PR fix for it to bmos. Probably will be live soon.

Yup! It's been released as 3.4

This sounds quite like the issue we were having has well.

Ok, it seems like it isn't fixed for us. We haven't done extensive testing, but is it possible that Auras don't work properly when putting them in the character effects? (using PF2E ruleset)

Page 120 of 120 First ... 2070110118119120

Thread Information