Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Core-Dark voting

In the Core Dark theme the tick for voting is black on a black background.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for reporting. I've got a fix queued up for the next ruleset update on Tuesday.

Regards,
    JPG

Another font background issue, there is practically no color difference between the text and background when you open a book

Thanks
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by rhammer2 View Post
    Another font background issue, there is practically no color difference between the text and background when you open a book

Thanks
    Robert
    Need a little more info on this one - most are seeing light on dark as expected in books. Can you share a screenshot where we can get more specifics?

Screenshot 2024-08-17 202058.png

Example, PF2E Player Core, Searching for a weapon trait
    Search-Weapon Trait.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by rhammer2 View Post
    Example, PF2E Player Core, Searching for a weapon trait
    Search-Weapon Trait.JPG
    Got it - yes, Pathfinder frames are not currently compatible with the Core - Dark theme.

The Pathfinder base theme will see an update in the next few weeks, and following that, we'll update the Core - Dark theme to include those PF frames.

In the meantime, someone shared a mini-extension that could work for you if you want to stick with the Core - Dark theme here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post723157

With this one I don't know if the chat font for this message is intended to be this dark of green on black or not.Screenshot_2024-08-17_at_11.17.13_AM.png

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    With this one I don't know if the chat font for this message is intended to be this dark of green on black or not.Screenshot_2024-08-17_at_11.17.13_AM.png
    Thanks for the report - a fix will go out with the next release early next week.

Quote Originally Posted by BadEye View Post
    Got it - yes, Pathfinder frames are not currently compatible with the Core - Dark theme.

The Pathfinder base theme will see an update in the next few weeks, and following that, we'll update the Core - Dark theme to include those PF frames.

In the meantime, someone shared a mini-extension that could work for you if you want to stick with the Core - Dark theme here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post723157
    I take this back - I had some time between other things tonight and went ahead and updated the Core - Dark theme to account for all those extra Pathfinder frames. This is also queued up for the next build early next week.

Thanks all!

Thread Information