GI JOE RPG Launch

Thread: More Bundles?

More Bundles?

Just curious, Who do we have to poke to get more PF1e bundles? I own both and a ton of others PF1e items, but why not do like a 1st module of all the APs bundle or heck an 18 book bundle of 3 APs with all 6 adventures. a campaign setting bundle or bundles with books that go together (setting, accessories and even APs). I am no longer NEED to get more PF1e books but with the appropriate carrot....

I had gotten all the classic D&D bundles at one point and I am tempted to finish them again (around $385 atm)

Just a thought
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Blog Entries
    Thanks Morenu,

We have additional bundles on a to-do list for us to revisit already. We will expand this to include consideration for PF1E as well.

What is your ideal bundle size that you like to look at and do you have any specific groupings for PF1E that you would recommend?

It depends on your goals with bundles. like if I already bought a few items from the bundle, is your goal to entice me to finish the bundle due to the discount? or is the goal to give a fair discount to people spending X amount? or is it to bundle less purchased items with more desirable ones to encourage the purchase of all? or heck is it to offer similar items together (starter books, or campaign setting with a few adventures...)? in a brick and mortar Gaming store, bundling physical books together to reduce stock of less popular books makes sense... in a digital store? not so much...

personally I would offer publisher bundles (assuming you make different percentages from different publishers) and as an example offer say a 10% discount on the first $150 spent on 1 publisher and a 15% discount on $300 and up.

or AP bundles for PF. say, pick any 2 complete APs (12 books) for 15% off...
    or campaign setting bundles that pack together things that go together.
    AD&D could offer the class handbooks together, the Monster manuals together...
    and even if things overlapped, NBD, your system already handles it when I already own something in a bundle.

right now, IMO the AD&D bundles that are like $700+ if you own nothing are just about worthless to anyone just jumping into the system. now for me, I bought the bundles when they were smaller and so If I wanted to complete them it would be around $300 so not terrible. But I would analyze what the actual goal of the bundles are. you already do "random" publisher discounts so to me the bundles need to serve a purpose for SW.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Blog Entries
    One guideline I would consider is bundles should probably have a buy-in price between $150 and $500 dollars.
    Lower than that and it doesn't seem like a good reason to give a discount. And ~$500 is too much (for me) to jump into. (Maybe my limit would be closer to $400, but then I just might buy a few things and then later go for the rest of the $500 bundle).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Potentially getting the bundle discount if you purchase X number of items at a time would be a compromise on the situation like the AD&D issue.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Thread Information