Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

Alchemical Bombs Forge module

I created a mod and put it in the Forge. The Devs can feel free to take it and put the entrys in the Player Core 2. in this Moment its only the Bomb section. i try to update it with Poison and later elixiers. but it takes Time.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1878/view
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

I've moved this to its own thread, which is more appropriate for things like this.

Thanks for putting this together and sharing with the community. And thank you for offering this data for Player Core 2. We're still working out a few kinks to support alchemists - splash damage, etc. but we may take you up on your offer.

A few comments regarding the module:
    1. Please add the ORC license text from the Player Core 2 into this module - either as a story entry or a one page reference manual.
    2. "Apply use" is tagged to all of the actions - this means that the item count will be reduced for each button that is being pressed. For example, if a PC had one alchemist's fire and they click the ranged attack roll, the item count will be reduced and will disappear from a PC's inventory and activities list, and so none of the other actions (damage, effects, etc.) will be available to use.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you i put the ORC licence Text in Story and i created an Instuction Note
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

Thread Information