Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 41 of 42 First ... 3139404142 Last

Dhragyn

Noticed the Combat Cyborg "Harder than steel" ability doesn't give the +6 heavy armor. (original post had me confusing this with the Armor plating cybernetic which is upgradeable so I assume it's armor bonuses have to be added manually)
    Last edited by Dhragyn; August 16th, 2024 at 23:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhragyn View Post
    Noticed the Combat Cyborg "Harder than steel" ability doesn't give the +6 heavy armor. (original post had me confusing this with the Armor plating cybernetic which is upgradeable so I assume it's armor bonuses have to be added manually)
    Harder than Steel has an effect [Heavy Armor +6] which adds +6 MDC Armor the the Combat Cyborg - it will not modify the character sheet Armor but it will effect combat rolls (watch the chat). The Toughness +3 will affect the character sheet.
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

Also for now - a Combat Cyborg starts with only 6 Strain, so manually editing the Upgradeable modifier in Strain Derived Stat to +2 fixes that.

There are lots of minor updates coming, I just need to push them. Soon.
    Twitch Channel

looking at the chat for the char I'm testing it on it is giving +8

Toughness: 23, Cyborg LI-B1 Light Infantry Plate +3, Reinforced Frame +1 = 27 (Armor 3+8) - [AP 2] = 25

He isn't showing any additional armor modifiers anywhere, no effects in the CT. Shouldn't his Armor =9?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhragyn View Post
    looking at the chat for the char I'm testing it on it is giving +8

Toughness: 23, Cyborg LI-B1 Light Infantry Plate +3, Reinforced Frame +1 = 27 (Armor 3+8) - [AP 2] = 25

He isn't showing any additional armor modifiers anywhere, no effects in the CT. Shouldn't his Armor =9?
    I am testing this now - update should go out on Tuesday which will alter Combat Cyborgs "automation" quite a bit. Nothing you can't edit. Once I have tested I will post some more information. Thanks for your input.
    Twitch Channel

Created a new ‘Borg by dragging the Combat Cyborg Framework onto a new character sheet.

then added the default gear (which has also just been updated to fix some bugs)

Added to CT etc. and attacked

I think this is correct - Bjorn has MDC Armor 24 (from being a 'Borg and the LI-B1 Armor)

The Harv Borg Archetype shows 24 Toughness - 9 of which is MDC (Armor 3+6), 21 Toughness from Stats and 3 from Armor = 24.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; August 17th, 2024 at 12:14.
    Twitch Channel

Hi!

Garnet Town Gambit adventure is READ ONLY, and several tables in the tomorrows legion players guide give page references instead of story links. Also in the introduction / history of the tomorrow legion players guide two paragraphs have been repeated in the 'Global Overview'.

another issue was tables in the savage rifts GM guide that couldnt be switched so players could view the results. it was stuck on hidden. i think it was the trouble table, but itll probably be the same for most of them .

Garnet Town is fixed for next Tuesday update, as is the TLPG.

Tell me specific tables you think are an issue and I will take a look.

Thanks.
    Twitch Channel

Lots of little updates going out today and I just added Savaging Your Rifts Ideas to the Forge as a free supplement.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1883/view
    Twitch Channel

Page 41 of 42 First ... 3139404142 Last

Thread Information