GI JOE RPG Launch

Experience from encounters not showing up under XP tab in 5E

5E ruleset....

Was just getting back from some holidays and after updating FGU I noticed that adding an encounter to the combat tracker isn't dropping the corresponding XP value into the XP tab in the Party Sheet.

I'm not seeing that. Are you running any extensions?

Regards,
    JPG

No extensions loaded... I add an encounter to the CT and it doesn't drop into the XP list under encounters. It's my current campaign and we typically use extensions, but I turned them all off and tried it and it still isn't working.

I re-read the original post. Adding an encounter to the combat tracker has never added the encounter to the party sheet automatically. It's a separate drag and drop action once the party completes the encounter.

Regards,
    JPG

TO add to Moon Wizard's reply: Drag the encounter to the XP tab on the Party Sheet under the encounter section. Then you will need to click the Reward button.

I swear I've never had to do that before... I've always just clicked the "add to tracker" button and it showed up automatically in the "Encounters" list under the XP tab... I have to click the Award button in order for that XP value to transfer to the player characters.

I add my own entries to the "Quests" list but I've never done a drag and drop to the "Encounters" list.

It's actually been a bit of an annoyance at times that it worked that way as I would have to go into the list and delete certain encounters if I'd added an encounter just to have the tokens available on the CT and map.

You're saying now I have to drag the encounter into the list manually?

You always did have to drag encounters to the encounter list manually as Moon Wizard said above. If this was happening automatically for you then it is probably an extension that you have been using (and possibly is no longer functional) which was doing the automatic add.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I had just actually realized that... the update broke the Crit Essentials extension and that's what was doing it... been using it for years and didn't compute that it was a function of the extension and not the base program...

Solved... thanks.

Thread Information