GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 108 of 108 First ... 85898106107108
    Quote Originally Posted by ScribblingRambler View Post
    They are typically included in the module for Book 1. Is it not there?
    Nope, I own both AP 1 and 2, and I see three modules. The GM modules for parts 1 and 2, and a player resource for AP 2. No Player resource for AP 1, nor a player's guide for the campaign as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by flashgordon View Post
    Weapon Mastery for Investigator is being given at level 1 instead of 13
    We're working on a few PC2 fixes, targeting this coming Tuesday (August 20th) for release. Details of the fixes we're aware of can be found in the PC2 Compendium thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...e-2-Compendium
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by ScribblingRambler View Post
    They are typically included in the module for Book 1. Is it not there?
    I've reached out to the dev for this product and it appears that it's been created but appears to have been overlooked in the review process. They'll chase that up and we'll hopefully get this out soon. Thanks for making us aware of the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

moved
    Last edited by webdove; August 24th, 2024 at 01:08.

Is the only way to find the documentation for an archetype like wrestler to open modules/player core 2/book - player core 2/chapter 3: Archetypes/archetypes/wrestler?
    It would be convenient if the Wrestler Dedication feat (and all dedication feats) had a link to that document.

The name of the product: Rage of Elements

The issue: wrong application of bleed damage on Needle Darts cantrip. Currently applies bleed damage through the same damage effect as the piercing damage, so it'll be applied even on normal hit.

The name of the sections/objects impacted: Needle Darts spell damage automation

If you know a fix, what that fix should be: remove bleed damage from original damage effect, create new damage effect with just the bleed damage, preferably with Apply Result State set to Critical Success.

Needle Darts fix.png
    Last edited by EriCordeiro; August 31st, 2024 at 13:11. Reason: accidentaly attached image twice.

Name of the product: Kingmaker.

The Issue: In the statblock of Tartuccio (and it's treasure parcel) there is a cold Iron Sickle (lvl 10), and in an area that is at the most lvl 3. In my opinion there should be a low-grade cold iron (lvl 2) sickle instead.

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

The reason the weapon is likely from what I've looked at is a standard cold iron is cause runes are limited on a level 2 so the jump in quality is mainly to allow striking and potency (stage 1) at least to be etched on the weapon at that point. Also in the adventure it would have Low Grade on his weapon, so this probably right unless it's needs to be errata.

Quote Originally Posted by revanmaster View Post
    The reason the weapon is likely from what I've looked at is a standard cold iron is cause runes are limited on a level 2 so the jump in quality is mainly to allow striking and potency (stage 1) at least to be etched on the weapon at that point. Also in the adventure it would have Low Grade on his weapon, so this probably right unless it's needs to be errata.
    Low-grade weapons can hold runes up to 8th level, so that's not an issue. And it seems highly unlikely that an NPC would have a weapon worth hundreds of GP at level 3; that would blow out almost the entire treasure budget for that level.

That said, this is definitely an error on Paizo's side (and one they have made a lot - they frequently forget to include grade on special material weapons) rather than on Fantasy Grounds' side.

Not sure what the official policy on "Paizo is obviously wrong here" is.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Not sure what the official policy on "Paizo is obviously wrong here" is.
    We convert the products as we receive them. We'll try to work around anything that is "broken" resulting in us being unable to directly convert into FG, details of these are usually included in the product conversion notes in the product Book (reference manual) if we feel we need to explain what we've changed in the conversion. We'll also apply official errata (although this may take us a while to do). Beyond that, it's up to the individual GM and their group to make changes to things they deem don't fit into their game.

Page 108 of 108 First ... 85898106107108

Thread Information