5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

New Desktop Application Icon

Is there supposed to be a new Windows desktop application icon for Fantasy Grounds that matches all the new theming?

Not a big deal at all, I'm just a little surprised not to see it.

Mine updated to be the same dice icon (with the play button on it - something I did not see until it was pointed out on the dev stream the other night).

Also I should say this is the icon on my taskbar where I have FG pinned. I don’t have a shortcut icon on my desktop.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Confirmed that pinning the old desktop icon to the taskbar does put the new logo on the taskbar.

Interestingly, right-click/properties on the old desktop icon shows the new one:

Screenshot 2024-08-14 155023.png

Change Icon / Apply / OK does in fact change the desktop icon to the new one.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Even more interestingly, the desktop icon (Windows 11) has reverted to the old one after updating FGU, and continues to do so every time I update FGU after changing it to the new one.

There's some sort of caching going on then; because the icon literally doesn't exist in the application internal assets anymore. It was completely swapped out.

Regards,
    JPG

I had this same issue (also Win 11) until I dug into the Start menu shortcut pointing to the application. The shortcut was correct but, for some reason, it was using FantasyGroundsUpdater for the icon.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thread Information