DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    I will add it to my list to investigate. I have a few other projects in front at the moment and may take some time to resolve the recent reports.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I took some time to look it over and pushed fixes to the things I found. I used the current TEST version that will be going LIVE and some of the reports aren't able to be replicated, but ask you to test them out once that goes LIVE to see if they have been resolved on your end.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Hi,

Minor bug. The Ship tab on the Party Sheet is blank.

Screenshot 2024-08-15 091756.png

Thanks.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord: GravityBlade
    Time Zone: US Central (GMT -6)
    Running: Traveller (MgT2)

Just pushed an update that should address this. Please run a new Check for Updates.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi,

The data/info for PC ships seems to not be linked to the info in the Party Sheet. When updating the PC starship as listed in PC Ships, the changes are not reflected in the ship data in the Party Sheet. In fact you can double click on the ship listed in the Party Sheet and it acts as a unlinked copy of the ship that was put in there. Removing and readding the PC ship in the Party Sheet resets all values but the issue remains.

Thanks.
    FGU Ultimate License

It is best to provide exact steps to help replicate what you are seeing. I have created a new PC ship and dropped it into the party sheet. This copies the record from the sidebar to the partysheet and the partysheet record is accessed through double clicking on the token of the ship. This record, when updated, appears to be adjusting the stats for the ship without issue. Was this the same steps you did as well?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Hi,

1. create ship in PC Ships window
    2. drop ship into Party Sheet
    3. add crew
    4. go into PC Ships and modify the ship
    5. go into Party Sheet and double click on ship in the Ships tab

You will see that any changes of the ship in PC Ships is not showing up in the ship data when accessed via the Party Sheet. I've tried it many ways and they are treated as separate (i.e. unlinked) data sheets. This is also seen in the PC sheets as any weapons added to the ship in PC Ships don't show up in the character sheet Ships tab. Only if you modify the info in the sheet in Party Sheets does it show up in the character sheet.

Hope that helps.
    FGU Ultimate License

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed an update that should address this. Please run a new Check for Updates.

Regards,
    JPG
    Verified that the tab bug is fixed.

Thanks.
    FGU Ultimate License

Quote Originally Posted by GravityBlade View Post
    Hi,

1. create ship in PC Ships window
    2. drop ship into Party Sheet
    3. add crew
    4. go into PC Ships and modify the ship
    5. go into Party Sheet and double click on ship in the Ships tab

You will see that any changes of the ship in PC Ships is not showing up in the ship data when accessed via the Party Sheet. I've tried it many ways and they are treated as separate (i.e. unlinked) data sheets. This is also seen in the PC sheets as any weapons added to the ship in PC Ships don't show up in the character sheet Ships tab. Only if you modify the info in the sheet in Party Sheets does it show up in the character sheet.

Hope that helps.
    You will need to access the sheet from the partysheet and not the sidebar for the changes to update. Double clicking on the token in the partysheet tab will open the record there. It does not link to the record that is under PC ships.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Presently running "To defy the dragon".

Found some mild bugs in PC mechs form:
    1. Insignificant one: current build points that you alrady "spent" are counted incorrectly. I assume "n*Tier" thing is not handled. But this is merely an inconvenience.
    2. HP scaling from mech tier is broken and there is no "manual" way to edit this value. I had to drag negative value from some other field to reduce it to 0 and then drag and drop a correct value. That's scary XD
    3. Size detection is broken fo SOME frames (wierd). For Charger one it automatically determined size as Huge, and for Sharpwing there was no such thing. And I cant edit it manually too.

And is there a way to add an ability to "fix" ncp mechs after convercion to pc's mechs? It mostly works ok, but still needs manual fixes for frames and limbs, but fields just become "locked" and there is no way to drag and drop correct item. I assume such behaviour is to be expected, so i dont count this as a bug.

And there is also funny thing when it's enlarge you to Huge when you enter a mech and then will not reduce you back when you exit. But it is also ok. Fixed by manually changing space in combat tracker.

And a Reinforced Frame Tech Revolution is not actually a frame, but an Upgrade to one.

And there is probably smth. wrong with tiers itself, since tier 11 should have at max. 165 points and presently having 180 witch is tier 12.

And weapon damage scaling with tier is not working (

Ааааnd mech weapons added to character's gear have wrong attack modifiers and i found no way to manually change them. And a base wapon attack formula itself is not suted for mech's weapon attack. But this could be bypassed if i could change modifiers manually...

Well pc's mechs basically cant be used now.
    Last edited by ValerianMemsk; August 16th, 2024 at 11:26.

Page 150 of 152 First ... 50100140148149150151152 Last

Thread Information