GI JOE RPG Launch

Garnet Town Gambit read only

Hi chaps, any chance we can change the garnet town gambit to not read only so it can be GM edited?

or am i missing something. it would be nice to be able to add images and upgrade maps etc.

Thanks!

we also get crappy tables with 'refer to page 113' instead of a story link, like on the cybernetics table in the tomorrow legion players guide.
    Last edited by flashingturtle; August 15th, 2024 at 22:40.

I see you also posted the same question elsewhere, but this is the correct forum for your question.

Adventure modules should not be read only so I hope that the developer will see your post and respond accordingly. In the meantime you can still edit pages; if you open the book and navigate to a page at the top right of the page you'll see an icon which if you mouse over it says copy record content. Click that button. Now open books and click on the Campaign icon at the top. Create a new page and at the top right you'll see an icon paste record content. Click it to paste in the page you copied. You can now edit the page you just created.

Not the best solution but it's a workaround until the developer can sort out the read only issue. I'll leave the developer to also note your question about the table referring to a page number rather than linking to the actual page in the module.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

thanks

I will update this for next week @flashingturtle - ytou should post it in the Savage Rifts feedback thread in the Savage Worlds forum, zero chance of me missing it then.
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

Thread Information