5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 65 of 66 First ... 155563646566 Last
    Very minor but I'll mention it in case it's an easy fix while you're in there:

With only Combat Groups and Hearth loaded, the combat groups drop down / visible / group fields extend slighting into the header of the CT graphically.

Screenshot 2024-08-14 152702.png

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post

Story entries still have large(r) left/right/bottom padding which really eats into usable space.

Old: Attachment 61531
    Current: Attachment 61532
    Story entry padding looks perfect with today's update v2.9.32. Thank you!

You're welcome. Trying to knock things out a little bit at a time. More soon.

Thanks for jumping on this!

Additionally the new CT Icons for "Item Identified" and "Show NPC" are now virtually unreadable... Can you make them colored Green for ID'd/Shown and Red for Un-Id'd/Hidden? In general for anything that is toggled anywhere, I think Red/Green tinting of some kind would be a huge boon.
    Hi rocketvaultgames. I was able to get the red/green identified and visibility icons working. I'll put those out in tomorrow's release (.34, 8/17/24) as they didn't make the push I did earlier today for the CT entry vert height adjustment (.33, 8/16/24)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    Hi rocketvaultgames. I was able to get the red/green identified and visibility icons working. I'll put those out in tomorrow's release (.34, 8/17/24) as they didn't make the push I did earlier today for the CT entry vert height adjustment (.33, 8/16/24)
    Fantastic! I'll check back again tomorrow.

Thanks again!!

Huge thanks for all of these updates. Everything is functional and aside from a very minor things it's perfect.

Small issues that might be worth looking at:

1 - With Combat Groups, the buttons at the top and the token overlap the header slightly
    2 - There is no padding at the top of the footer, and would probably look better if there was a couple of pixels of buffer.

Screenshot 2024-08-19 104825.pngScreenshot 2024-08-19 104825.png

Ok, thanks. I appreciate the reminders and screenshots. I'll see what I can do about these things.

I just noticed that you did the Green/Red for IDs in the record headers as well. This is an AMAZING improvement!

Based on this being possible, I'd suggest coloring the symbols for sharing as well:

3 People - Public - Green
    1 Person - Shared - Blue
    Not Shared - Either Red or keep as white... I'm honestly not sure what's better.

One more thought...

This seems slightly confusing at a glance to have this be red. I'm thinking white or yellow/cream here might be better. The toggle of red/green in the header is great for current status.

Screenshot 2024-08-20 104152.png

One more thought...

This seems slightly confusing at a glance to have this be red. I'm thinking white or yellow/cream here might be better. The toggle of red/green in the header is great for current status.

Screenshot 2024-08-20 104152.png
    Check out v2.9.36 (8/20/24) on the Forge and lemme know what you think.

Page 65 of 66 First ... 155563646566 Last

Thread Information