Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sigilbeckons View Post
    Is A Cosmic Birthday scenario still looking to release today?
    We're waiting for Steam approval. We're still hoping it will release today...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Released yesterday:

Starfinder Second Edition Playtest Adventure: A Cosmic Birthday - released August 13th, 2024. Includes Paizo PDF synch
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Purchased. Do we know if there will be any other short adventures released during this time period, like to keep up with leveling? There was an entire adventure path for Pathfinder 2e playtest time.

Purchased.
    Thank you!

Do we know if there will be any other short adventures released during this time period, like to keep up with leveling? There was an entire adventure path for Pathfinder 2e playtest time.
    We will be releasing the playtest adventures, information here: https://paizo.com/starfinderplaytest

Similarly to the PF2 playtest, the adventures jump in levels, with the two main parts being levels 1-3(4) and 10-12(13).

"Includes Paizo PDF synch"

I uploaded in the store my Paizo purchases, but does not seem to be showing up on the Paizo side for PDF download. At least not yet.

CORRECTION: All might be good. =)
    Last edited by sigilbeckons; August 14th, 2024 at 19:40.

For those of us that have access to other Pathfinder 2e content, will there be a way to use that content once Starfinder 2e goes live? I have a player that is sad we actually have access to Tiefling through own books but cant play their Tiefling SF1E character because the Playtest only sees Core Rulebook. I assume this is due to limitations of testing Starfinder 2e and that when the game goes Live they be able to use each others materials as one big system.

For those of us that have access to other Pathfinder 2e content, will there be a way to use that content once Starfinder 2e goes live? I have a player that is sad we actually have access to Tiefling through own books but cant play their Tiefling SF1E character because the Playtest only sees Core Rulebook. I assume this is due to limitations of testing Starfinder 2e and that when the game goes Live they be able to use each others materials as one big system.
    Per this thread:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...F2-SF2-modules

You can use the universal module extension, I believe.

Thank you, this will be helpful. =)

Sorry if this has been asked already ... what about conversions for the adventures It Came from the Vast, and Shards of the Glass Planet?. Is there a schedule for those conversions?

thx
    WR

I think the original Starfinder Boxed Set was pretty great for a starter adventure.

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

Thread Information