Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Fantasy Grounds Store - Wishlist

1. I’ve said this for a long time, I wish they’d add a button to items so you could add them to your “Wishlist”. I shop a lot like this. I mark thing for later that I don’t need but “would like” and I regularly check it (example Kindle books on Amazon) and when it’s on sale I grab it. Cos let’s be real I’m easily 20 books deep on my existing reading list and am buying books every week

2. I’d love for there to be one or more (lots of genres have enough books) Savage Worlds bundles- the only one they have is from SWD era Deadlands. There are tons of new Weird West as well as Weird award, superheroes(villains), Pathfinder, ETU, etc to promote.

3. I’d love there to be a link to Forge sales on the newsletter whenever any noteworthy things are on sale or even if there are regular sales (since I don’t even know sadly how often it happens - would rock if they times with FG/Steam sales but…)

4. I didn’t keep up buying all the AD&D (my fave system) because by the time they made the bundle it had dozens and too high a buy in so I only got the things I REALLY wanted as they came out or were on sale. Then they made the bundle split into 3 - which made sense and if they did esrlie, I’d probably have all of them like I used to do with 5E before FG expanded to other systems I liked and could stop feeding 5E to act as my “Smiteworks thank you sub” due to pay one price and play for (mostly) ever with my 2 Ultimate Licenses (Classic/Unity) since 2013? or so, a crazy good deal.

Anyone else with wants on Store and suggestions they may act on when/if it is feasible?

Look at the new FG Wishlist and change the Category to 3-FG Website.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...nSearch=Search
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh hey Trenloe - I should have looked there. Last time I did was sooo long ago and I recalled it being only about code issues/features.

Will do thanks!

Thread Information