5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

[Online] Experienced with 5E, looking for a new campaign!

FG License: I currently have the ULTIMATE version of Fantasy Grounds Unity.

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST), USA.

Day(s) of Week, Frequency, and Time: I’m BEST available on Sundays and looking for a weekly game. Can do other days, ideally in the afternoon or before.

Term: I’m interested in a long-term campaign.

Voice: Yes, I can voice chat and am willing to download any necessary software to join in.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E.

Game System Experience: I have over 3 years of experience with D&D 5E, both as a DM and a player.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I’ve ran my home brew campaign on FGU for years, so I’m pretty experienced with the program.

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy playing a variety of classes but am especially drawn to characters with rich backstories that can be woven into the campaign’s plot. I’m flexible with roles, though I prefer avoiding purely support classes unless they can still have a strong presence in the story.

About Me:
    Hey, I’m Lucas, and I’m passionate about creating memorable experiences through D&D. I love a good balance of role-playing and tactical combat, especially when it’s challenging but rewarding. Deep character development is a big part of my playstyle, and I appreciate when those backstories are tied into the larger plot. I also enjoy campaigns that blend serious storylines with lighthearted banter. I’m easygoing and open to different playstyles, but I do value commitment and consistency in a campaign.

If you’re running a game that could benefit from any of this, I’d be excited to join and contribute to your party!

Thread Information