Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Manually set health or additional health effects

Hey all,

Trying to set up the custom intelligent deathclaw race from 2/Tactics as listed in this fan-made supplement: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fB1...9Qk/view?pli=1

One of the listed things these deathclaws get is +1 HP per level... which I can't figure out how to set or add in here. Not sure what syntax can be used or if it's possible, but it seems strange that health can't be manually set for any reason. How would one set up an additional +1 hp per level? Does the life giver perk work properly in this? How is that coded, or is it hard coded somehow?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BanditRaptor View Post
    Hey all,

Trying to set up the custom intelligent deathclaw race from 2/Tactics as listed in this fan-made supplement: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fB1...9Qk/view?pli=1

One of the listed things these deathclaws get is +1 HP per level... which I can't figure out how to set or add in here. Not sure what syntax can be used or if it's possible, but it seems strange that health can't be manually set for any reason. How would one set up an additional +1 hp per level? Does the life giver perk work properly in this? How is that coded, or is it hard coded somehow?

Thanks.
    You need to frts unlock an NPC to be able to edit it (click the lock icon at the top of the NPC sheet). If the NPC is read only (if you mouse over the icon you'll get a tooltip telling you that) make a copy of the NPC by dragging the link icon down the left side of the NPC in the NPC list and then drop it back down into the list.

You can then open up the copy and unlock it and make any edits that you want.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I actually found what I was looking for, you have to click "Damage Resistance" in inventory to set it manually as this switches it to the editor. Thanks though!

Good day everyone!
    In yesterday session we found two more little issues:

- when trying a "first aid" or " Repair" action, pushing the button on the "Combat" tab, result in an error (log attached).
    - melee weapons does not consider character high STR melee and unarmed DMG bonus, unarmed does it correctly

Thank you again.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by kromtor View Post
    Good day everyone!
    In yesterday session we found two more little issues:

- when trying a "first aid" or " Repair" action, pushing the button on the "Combat" tab, result in an error (log attached).
    - melee weapons does not consider character high STR melee and unarmed DMG bonus, unarmed does it correctly

Thank you again.
    It would be best to report bugs to the bug report thread. It helps the developers to monitor and take care of the issue. I found the issues to your report and have them ready to be pushed to the TEST server.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Sorry, you're right, i usually do that....

Thread Information