Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    The spell Motivating Ringtone is parsing its default automation as damage instead of healing.

EDIT: Also, it would be really, really nice if spells that are getting auto-parsed automation defaulted all their actions to min. actions = yes instead of min. actions = no.

Will the adventure the 2e adventure, Second Contact, be added to Fantasy Grounds? Unless I am missing something there is no actual adventure to test rules with in Fantasy Grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by sigilbeckons View Post
    Will the adventure the 2e adventure, Second Contact, be added to Fantasy Grounds? Unless I am missing something there is no actual adventure to test rules with in Fantasy Grounds.
    Second Contact isn't an adventure, it's a mini bestiary. We will probably convert it at some point...

The first playtest adventure will be A Cosmic Birthday, which is currently on schedule for release on Tuesday August 13th.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    The spell Motivating Ringtone is parsing its default automation as damage instead of healing.

EDIT: Also, it would be really, really nice if spells that are getting auto-parsed automation defaulted all their actions to min. actions = yes instead of min. actions = no.
    Thanks for pointing this out.
    Not all the spells have been completed yet. They are a work in progress. I wanted to get the Adventures done. I will be going back to them in a couple days.[Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; August 11th, 2024 at 17:45.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    This will be in the next release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Problem with Background selections not allowing ability boosts.

Choosing Disciple as a background did not allow me to select ability boosts. It happened with another character I built too.

Quote Originally Posted by redchin42 View Post
    Problem with Background selections not allowing ability boosts.

Choosing Disciple as a background did not allow me to select ability boosts. It happened with another character I built too.
    The Disciple is an out of the ordinary case: "Choose two attribute boosts. One must be an attribute specific in your deity’s Divine Attribute, and the other one is a free attribute boost." Players may not know their deity at this point.

But, coding this to allow you to come back later and select the boosts when you know your deity is something we overlooked. Sorry about that. Thanks for letting us know, will work on a fix for a future release.

Thanks for the response. If I choose deity before background, is that a good workaround?

Quote Originally Posted by redchin42 View Post
    If I choose deity before background, is that a good workaround?
    There's no code in the system right now to cater for that because backgrounds usually have fixed boosts. We'll also need to code for the eventuality of players selecting their deity after selecting their background. We'll need to look at a short term solution of at least allowing the background boosts to be added later (via the cycler controls in the chargen tracker) as currently those aren't enabled.

Is A Cosmic Birthday scenario still looking to release today?

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Thread Information