DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 49 of 49 First ... 39474849
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Email went out through DMsG to all owners of the ext, it was also 2 weeks on sale.

FORGE also has a limit of how often we can put them on sale. I'm sure they will go on sale again (maybe not as good but pretty good for this one)

That's a good call on making a post on the forums next time, we will be sure to do that.
    Thank you for the reply. I must have missed the email (sometimes I don't look so closely at updates from DMsGuild, GP or Fantasy Grounds, I glance and move on), and I just did a search, but couldn't find any emails related to this. You were right. Somehow I thought the PDF said 25th to 27th, but the PDF on DMsG said 20th - 27th. My bad on that.

Anyway, it's not that big a deal for me personally. As I said, I got a lot of good use out of all those extensions, and even if I have to buy them again at some point, I got my money's worth out of them. As it is, I'm trying to move to Savage Worlds anyway.

Anyway, thank you, Mr. DDT for YOUR excellent work and for taking time to reply and correct where I was wrong.

SilentRuin: as always, thank you for outstanding contributions to Fantasy Grounds. I had a lot of fun with your extensions. If I decide to run 5e again, I'll surely pick them up again.

Hi,

I noticed the magic bonus to AC for magic armors is not calculated into NPCs AC when equipping them with a magical piece of armor (or shield); only the base AC is taken into account (i.e. a +2 Plate armor only gives 18 AC and not the correct 20).

I know this can be easily solved by just manually changing the base AC on the item or the total AC of the NPC in question, but just wanted to report it in case it's an easy fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalistar View Post
    Hi,

I noticed the magic bonus to AC for magic armors is not calculated into NPCs AC when equipping them with a magical piece of armor (or shield); only the base AC is taken into account (i.e. a +2 Plate armor only gives 18 AC and not the correct 20).

I know this can be easily solved by just manually changing the base AC on the item or the total AC of the NPC in question, but just wanted to report it in case it's an easy fix.
    I’ll have to test when I get a chance as some things have that plus in DB and it’s applied at runtime. I simply don’t remember and will have to test tomorrow.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by Nalistar View Post
    Hi,

Yea I tested it - Plate Armor +2 puts an effect out that applies bonus at runtime. The AC will not reflect that in main page. Works as it should.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Page 49 of 49 First ... 39474849

Thread Information