DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    You said that you had modified those maps to add FX. Can you try reverting those maps (using right click in Images list) to the default setup, and see if you still see the issue? Maybe something in the FX is causing issues.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Can you post your and your players log files here (Make sure that they are the latest files - you may want to have them connect again and then compile the logs after that).

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs

Please also let us know how much memory the player is using when Fantasy Grounds is running,
    The player is in a much different timezone than me. So, we can only test on weekends. And, this weekend hasn't worked out.

How can they tell how much memory they are using?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldBunnyFox View Post
    The player is in a much different timezone than me. So, we can only test on weekends. And, this weekend hasn't worked out.

How can they tell how much memory they are using?
    On Windows, its called the Task Manager. CTRL-ALT-DEL or right click on the task bar and open it. The Memory column is the one of interest.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread Information