Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Thread: Pin Graphic

Pin Graphic

Considering that maps can end up having a lot of pins, I'm not a fan of the larger pin graphic that Starfinder uses; it takes up too much real estate compared to the small, thin pins that Pathfinder uses.

Especially if you do a side-by-side comparison (like in the attached image) the Starfinder pins just feel really big and clunky. They are also less precise in what exactly they are pointing at, for cases where that matters.

Pins.png

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Considering that maps can end up having a lot of pins, I'm not a fan of the larger pin graphic that Starfinder uses; it takes up too much real estate compared to the small, thin pins that Pathfinder uses.

Especially if you do a side-by-side comparison (like in the attached image) the Starfinder pins just feel really big and clunky. They are also less precise in what exactly they are pointing at, for cases where that matters.

Pins.png
    I threw this together for you. Let me know what you think.

Madman
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I think that's... actually bigger than the other one? Which is kinda the opposite of what I'm trying to achieve. The shape is better, though, as far as precision.

I shrunk it down so it's closer in size to the Pathfinder pins and it's pretty good, actually.

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information