Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

LFG Pathfinder/D&D/Others

Im looking to try and get back into playing some dnd or other ttrpg games. Games I'm familiar with and have the highest knowledge of are DnD 5e, pathfinder 1e/2e, and Starfinder. I do have some knowledge of Call of Cthulu and would be interested and trying it again as well as Vampire or Werewolf. Outside of the games listed consider my knowledge of them as a new player.

Name: Shadow
    Timezone: Cst
    Availability: Tuesday-Friday 3 pm-10 pm Saturday 3 pm-Any (I work mornings)
    Playstyle: I try to Rp as much as possible and prefer smaller groups like 4 players or so. I tried larger groups and especially over Discord you can hear anyone, I usually do support(yes this includes healer) or a tank/bruise role. I do have other roles I'm comfortable moving into if the party needs.
    License: Ultimate
    Microphone: Yes, I have a gaming headset I use for the microphone so should have good/excellent sound quality
    VC: Yes have discord
    Streaming: Sure, ask me first though
    If anything else just ask

Sure, reach out thru DM's and we'll see if we can put something together.

i know you do not list it, but i run a fallout campaign that just started last week and still has a seat open. easy system to learn. we do have an aussie playing with us, so it is an 1130pm EST start time. weekly. saturdays. so we will be playing in 7 hours from now. PM me if you are interested.

Thread Information