DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Playtest Modules

Any update on when these will be available?

Some are going through the review process. Assuming there are no issues, hopefully they'll be released relatively soon...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Also: Do y'all need an extra pair of hands somewhere?

I usually have free time a couple days a week that I could work on a module or what not. I could do automation for the playtest spells, or... whatever is useful really?

Update: The first playtest adventure will be A Cosmic Birthday, which is currently on schedule for release on Tuesday August 13th.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Shards of the Glass Planet Event 3: Collapsing Energy Shield. The hazard stat block doesn't have the Disable options listed.

Quote Originally Posted by archmagii View Post
    Shards of the Glass Planet Event 3: Collapsing Energy Shield. The hazard stat block doesn't have the Disable options listed.
    I'll get that updated. Thanks for letting me know.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information