Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

Difficulty with camera loading camera token

I went out and made a portrait, a flat token, and a camera angle token, but when you click on the “plus” sign it opens the assets and there is nothing there. When I click on the portrait, it brings up portraits and allow me to select the image that I made. What am I doing wrong?

Blog Entries
    Portraits should be placed in the <FG Data>/portraits folder
    Tokens in the <FG Data>/images folder
    standup/camera images in the campaign/images folder

If you do that, then,

• Portraits can be accessed by the portrait selection tools (Portrait filter in the Assets tool, and through double clicking the portrait image).
    • Tokens can be accessed by the Tokens filter in Assets.
    • Standup can be accessed by the Images filter in Assets (and if you name as suggested here, via ‘standup’ search).

More details on how to make your own image pack modules here: Creating Image Sets (fantasygrounds.com)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drmcnemar View Post
    I went out and made a portrait, a flat token, and a camera angle token, but when you click on the “plus” sign it opens the assets and there is nothing there. When I click on the portrait, it brings up portraits and allow me to select the image that I made. What am I doing wrong?
    Are you launching FG as the GM, or are you a player connected to the GM? If you're the player, then you won't see anything in assets as that is for GMs only. Adding a portrait to your PC works because it was designed for players to access their local portrait resources to assign to a PC.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes, I'm a player in the campaign. I sent the token over to my GM to have him put it in images. We are still falling short somewhere. We are starting PF2 Kingmaker, not sure if that matters.

We are still falling short somewhere. We are starting PF2 Kingmaker, not sure if that matters.
    That won't impact this.

Yes, I'm a player in the campaign. I sent the token over to my GM to have him put it in images.
    What type of image is it (PNG, JPG, WEBP)?

Where has the GM put this image on their computer's hard-drive? If they put it in one of the locations mentioned by Lord Entrails while FG was running they need to click the circular "refresh" button in the bottom right of the Assets window to re-read images into assets.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information