Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
    Quote Originally Posted by XYZenori View Post
    Player Core 1 - missing the section about Focus spells (page 298 in the pdf). If you go to the Focus Spells page in the Reference manual, it tells you that the details appear on page 298, but that information seems to be completely missing. It should be between the section on Cantrip and Innate spells in Chapter 7.
    Thanks for letting us know about this issue, we'll get it fixed in a future release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The item Grim Trophy (GM Core module) has incorrect action display: it says it uses 2 actions instead of the 1 on AoN.

Also my Sky King's Tomb GM is constantly complaining about incomplete or incorrect entries, especially for creatures (but also others) in the SKT modules. He says it feels like there has been no quality assurance done. There are issues in creatures, items, maps and stories.

Examples:
    Creatures have missing abilities and spells, and/or incorrect weapons (vs what is described in the adventure).
    Items have incorrect prices or are sometimes missing altogether.
    Stories aren't numbered as well as in other adventure modules and are therefore very hard to use. (Although I showed the GM how to use the Reference Manual now, which might alleviate this particular issue.)

I have no specific examples as I'm not the GM and he hasn't kept notes on the issues, but he basically complained since day 1 and we're now 2/3rds through the second module.
    Help Fantasy Grounds get better: Write and vote on feature requests!

I just noticed the Strix Ancestry Feats are incorrect. They recieved some Errata that changed their structure slightly.

Page 136: Fledgling Flight is now a 1st-level feat. Update the feat to the following:
    Fledgling Flight [one-action] Feat 1
    Strix
    Frequency once per round
    You can fly through the air in short bursts. You Fly. If you don’t normally have a fly Speed, you gain a fly Speed of 15 feet for this movement. If you aren’t on solid ground at the end of this movement, you fall.

Page 137: Juvenile Flight is now a 5th-level feat. Update the feat to the following:
    Juvenile Flight Feat 5
    Strix
    Prerequisites Fledgling Flight
    Your wings become stronger, allowing you to fly farther. The fly Speed you gain from Fledgling Flight increases to 25 feet.

Page 137: Fully Flighted is now a 9th-level feat. Update the feat to the following:
    Fully Flighted Feat 9
    Strix
    Prerequisites Juvenile Flight
    You can take to the skies at any time. You have a fly Speed of 25 feet at all times.
    Special You can take this feat a second time. If you do, your fly Speed increases to 35 feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    The item Grim Trophy (GM Core module) has incorrect action display: it says it uses 2 actions instead of the 1 on AoN.
    Thanks for letting us know, we'll get this updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Also my Sky King's Tomb GM is constantly complaining about incomplete or incorrect entries, especially for creatures (but also others) in the SKT modules. He says it feels like there has been no quality assurance done. There are issues in creatures, items, maps and stories.

Examples:
    Creatures have missing abilities and spells, and/or incorrect weapons (vs what is described in the adventure).
    Items have incorrect prices or are sometimes missing altogether.
    Stories aren't numbered as well as in other adventure modules and are therefore very hard to use. (Although I showed the GM how to use the Reference Manual now, which might alleviate this particular issue.)

I have no specific examples as I'm not the GM and he hasn't kept notes on the issues, but he basically complained since day 1 and we're now 2/3rds through the second module.
    QA reviews by SmiteWorks don't go down to details of automation etc..

If abilities, spells, items, etc. are missing then it would be nice to get an idea of specifics.

In terms of story entries - the first part used both story and reference manual, and the numbering in story entries is very well done IMO - up to 4 layers of numbering. For parts 2 and 3 of the AP story entries weren't created as they were moved 100% to the reference manual. This is not isolated to Storm King's Thunder; this is across the majority of FG products moving forwards. The confusion and cause for complaint here is that a few updates ago FG started showing the reference manual pages as "Advanced story" records and it sounds like the GM is still trying to run from the story entries, whereas they should be switching to using the reference manual. As the reference manual ("Book") has an inherent ordering, each page doesn't have title numbering to keep the order, so looking at the advanced story entries will indeed give a bad experience.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

For player Core 2 sorcerer there should be weapon and armor proficiencies but they are missing.

Kingmaker module, sootscale Caverns. Room B5. The first line of the description is missing the word "frame".

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Beltaur View Post
    For player Core 2 sorcerer there should be weapon and armor proficiencies but they are missing.
    Thanks for letting us know. We'll get that fixed in the next release.

There doesn't appear to be a module for the player's guide for Season of Ghosts. Mostly relevant for the backgrounds in it.

Weapon Mastery for Investigator is being given at level 1 instead of 13

They are typically included in the module for Book 1. Is it not there?

Page 107 of 108 First ... 75797105106107108 Last

Thread Information