DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Question about editing the .mod file. I have a map pack that the .xml file is currently set to the 5e ruleset only. I tried to edit it to Any, but now it doesn't work at all.

I followed the above directions of turning it into a .zip, extracting, using Notepad++ to edit, rezipping, and renaming to .mod.

Is there a way to make this available to any ruleset or even if I have to make a duplicate for the ruleset I want, say Savage Worlds? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    "Any" is case sensitive. But usually the problem is that people zip the containing folder. Don't, only zip the contents and not the folder.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by kreppulun View Post
    Question about editing the .mod file. I have a map pack that the .xml file is currently set to the 5e ruleset only. I tried to edit it to Any, but now it doesn't work at all.

I followed the above directions of turning it into a .zip, extracting, using Notepad++ to edit, rezipping, and renaming to .mod.

Is there a way to make this available to any ruleset or even if I have to make a duplicate for the ruleset I want, say Savage Worlds? Thanks.
    See the video linked here on how to edit and then re-zip up the files https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...389#post382389
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    "Any" is case sensitive. But usually the problem is that people zip the containing folder. Don't, only zip the contents and not the folder.
    I had the case sensitive part right, but I was zipping the old folder instead of the contents. Thank you for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    See the video linked here on how to edit and then re-zip up the files https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...389#post382389
    This video walked through it super easy. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information