Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

[Paid] Attention Rogues, Scoundrels and Scallywags. New Level One Campaign starting!

FG License Type: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5th Edition
    Day of week and time: Every Wednesday at 7:00pm EST
    Term: Paid, $20 per player, per session
    Voice Chat used: Discord

A foothold has been established in the Ruins of Phlan on the Moonsea. Fame and riches await those brave enough to help recover and rebuild the ruins. The Council of Phlan is offering commissions to any groups foolish enough ... er ... I mean brave enough to clear the ruins of the old city of monsters and other threats to the civilized people of the reclaimed city. Rewards of treasure and title are all to be had to those who survive ... uh ... I mean succeed in their efforts. Apply at the newly rebuilt Phlan city hall!

I am starting a new campaign for 3 to 5 players. I am running a 5E updated version of the 1st edition classic Ruins of Adventure with other available content added. I am an experienced GM who has played every edition of D&D except 4th and quite a few other systems besides that. I have the ultimate license so all my DLC is available to you and if you want an option I don't have, let me know, I may be able to buy it.

We will be playing every Wednesday at 7pm EST.

You can sign up through StartPlaying.games. The link is here:
    https://startplaying.games/adventure...9l13wiata8cili
    If you have questions, you can email me at [email protected].
    Hope to see hear from you soon.

If you are interested but don't have or want a StartPlaying account email me and let me know. If there is enough interest, I may start another game separate from that one.
    Last edited by Adam745; July 9th, 2024 at 21:53.

Campaign is closed for now. Thank you.

Thread Information