DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 24 of 26 First ... 142223242526 Last

Turn of Fortune's Wheel

Current: R04M can only speak Modron.
    What it should be: R04M can s;peak Common & Modron according to the text.

Oops. Posed on wrong thread. Moderator, could you please move this to the bug report thread? Thx.
    Last edited by astromath; August 7th, 2024 at 00:53.

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    Current: R04M can only speak Modron.
    What it should be: R04M can s;peak Common & Modron according to the text.

Oops. Posed on wrong thread. Moderator, could you please move this to the bug report thread? Thx.
    Thanks, I'll take a note.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ultimate Bestiary: Revenue of the Horde 5e. Bugbear Ambusher

Pharsing error: Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8

The way this is done is that if a character is prone it applies disadvantage to the roll (always assumes the roll is ranged).

Shold be separate melee and ranged +5

Looks like a error throughout the book.

Thanks, I'll see that the developer gets to know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Just pushed fix for D&D - Official theme tab font color.

The graphics on the combat tracker are exactly the same as before; but the combat tracker was standardized to pull the list completely within the window which is why it looks different. Themes will most likely be adjusted over time to make things like that look a little more streamlined.

Regards,
    JPG

Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus - NPC - Hellwasp - Picture and Token - Camera images have white where it should be transparent (back of body, mouth, and antennae).

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus - NPC - Hellwasp - Picture and Token - Camera images have white where it should be transparent (back of body, mouth, and antennae).
    Thanks, I'll see if I can clean that up a little.

Flee, Mortals! - DM - NPC - Griffon: Buffet and Piercing Cry are both contained in the Claw action instead of their own separate actions.

Thanks, I’ll alert the developers.

Necropolis, "VTT - Chapel of the Sun", The inside is completely cut off from the outside. I realize the map adopter just followed the lines, but it doesn't match the description of a gate and archway leading to the internal locations.

In the Book Reference, under Chapter 08 - Rahotep's Tomb, page: Tracking Character Benefits...
    There is a link to a page titled "F.001 Character Tracking Sheet",
    there are two links on this page: "Image: Nine evil objects", and "Image: character tracking sheet" which actually link to "GM - The Pool of Hapy Environs" and "GM - general area of the gorge of osiris" respectively. And this is not the same page you find if you scroll all the way down to Appendix F.

Page 24 of 26 First ... 142223242526 Last

Thread Information